𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖.

you waved to the bus that drove away, carrying the shiketsu students away with it. the rest of the day camie hadn't approached either you or bakugou which helped your anxieties relax a bit.

now, you were walking back to the dorms with all the other girls from class bombarding you with questions about bakugou. by showing camie up, your relationship was revealed to the rest of the class.

"when did you two get together?" tsu asked you, tilting her head. ever since the scene you made in class, it was pretty obvious to the rest of the students that you and bakugou were together.

"was the confession super romantic?!" hagakure practically squealed.

"im so happy for you two." uraraka said as you had all made it to the dorms.

most of the students had already made it back before you and all gathered in the common room to pester bakugou. you leant against the door frame with your arms crossed, smiling at the sight of your boyfriend getting more and more annoyed with every question they asked.

he looked up from the circle of your classmates and stared at you. he tilted his head to the elevator, to which you nodded. you split from the girls at the same time he split from the boys and both of you hurried away from everyone and to the elevator.

both of you stepped in and bakugou pressed the button to the fourth floor before turning to you as he pulled you into him by your waist. "you're in a better mood."

"i'm glad camie's gone. the girl was all over you." you spoke just above a whisper, the unpleasant memory of the girl creeping back into your head.

bakugou couldn't help but smirk as he raised a brow. "were you jealous?" he teased, the tone of his voice creating a weird feeling in your chest. he continued to stare at you, noticing the hesitance in your eyes as you failed to come up with an answer. his smirk widened. "you were."

you clicked your tongue before crossing your arms again. "why would i be jealous?" you turned your head away from him. "i just think she was painfully obvious in showing how much she wanted you."

bakugou grabbed your chin with one of his hands, making you face him again. your eyes immediately traveled over his facial features, lingering on his lips before dragging your gaze back up to his eyes. "well then, it's good that you're the only one i want." your eyes widened as you tried to ignore the blush creeping onto your cheeks.

his gaze dropped down to your lips but the elevator stopped on your floor, making him pull away. his hand slipped into yours as he intertwined his fingers with yours as he pulled you out of the elevator and through the corridor til you were standing outside of your dorm room.

"finally we can spend some time together away from the rest of those idiots." he muttered quietly as he wrapped his arms around your figure, pulling you into his chest as he swayed you in his arms.

you sent him a small smile before the practice exams flashed through your head. you had two months but considering all the subjects you needed to study you needed to start soon.

bakugou noticed a shift in your behaviour so he pulled away so he could look at you face to face. "what's up?" you looked up at him, putting on a smile.