𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.

"what the fuck are you doing?" you felt bakugou ruffle your hair from behind you then his figure drifted beside yours.

"i woke up and decided to make pancakes." you spoke, half paying attention to the boy beside you as you focused intently on cracking the egg into the pancake batter you were making.

"there's shell in it." the boy muttered, a small smirk creeping onto his lips. you quickly spun your head in his direction, furrowing your brows.

"you're a shell." you said, shooting him a harsh glare which made a small chuckle erupt from his lips. bakugou drifted away from your side making you perk up slightly, wondering where he was going. he returned quickly with a fork in his hand before nudging you out of the way.

"you can't eat it when it's got shell in it, dumbass." bakugou squinted slightly as he scooped out the bit of egg shell that had fallen in. "there."

he patted you on the head before wrapping the piece of egg shell in tissue and throwing it into the bin. you stirred the mixture and poured a small circle of batter onto a pan. after a few seconds you spread it out, making sure it perfectly molded itself into the pan.

bakugou's eyes watched you as you flipped the batter, a tiny smile creeping onto his face, before he turned away, his smile still present.

after a few minutes pancakes were served and you finished your breakfast with a few chopped up strawberries. bakugou took a bite, before nodding in your direction. high praise.

"so what are your plans today?" the ash blonde asked, looking at you as you started eating your own pancakes.

"i need to start studying for the practice exams." you heard bakugou scoff before shaking his head.

"you'll ace them easily." his few words made a large smile creep onto your face. you looked down at your fresh pancakes, shoving a strawberry into your mouth. you took a glance in his direction, your gaze meeting his before he looked back down.

"what are you looking at?" you asked, raising a brow. the boy finished up the rest of his pancakes before standing up and placing his plate in the sink. he returned to your side, ruffling your hair.

"i'm looking at my girlfriend." he spoke, quietly. his lips cracked into a small smile as his eyes dropped down to your lips and back up to your eyes. you leant closer to him, feeling his eyelashes brushing your cheek as your face drew closer to his.

"sorry to interrupt lovebirds!" the sudden cheery voice made both of you jump back. you spin your head to see sero and kaminari making their way into the kitchen. "at this rate you'll both be late."

checking the time, you sighed deeply, giving bakugou one more smile before heading back up to your room. you got ready within thirty minutes before meeting with momo and jirou.

as you met up with the two girls you noticed momo holding a few pieces of paper covered in writing. "what's that?" you asked as soon as you stood behind jirou, peeking over her shoulder at whatever momo was holding. upon closer inspection, you noticed the pages were filled with notes. notes about what you had learned in past classes.

notes. shit. you hadn't started studying yet. you had no notes. exams were in less than two months now. if you didn't start right now you would fall behind. if you fell behind you'd fail. and if you failed then-

"f/n? everything alright?" the purple haired girl had turned around to face you, a worried look on her face. "you're doing that thing where you zone out again." momo looked over jirou's shoulder.

"are you not feeling well, f/n?" the black haired girl tilted her head to the side.

"sorry. i'm fine." you muttered, your heart beginning to hammer in your chest as you thought of your lack of work for the upcoming exams. you trailed behind momo and jirou as you all headed over to the campus to begin your classes.

the walk there felt surreal. momo and jirou began speaking to each other and a few others students who joined them. you, however, remained a few paces behind. your breathing was heavy and your mind was racing. you still had around two months to prepare but everyone else had already started. you were falling behind.

your breathing began to get heavier and heavier as you began fiddling and picking at your hands. suddenly, you felt someone grab your hand, stopping you from picking at them. you looked up quickly, staring at bakugou.

"what's wrong, f/n?" he whispered into your ear so only you could hear.

you inhaled sharply. "i'm fine. don't worry about me." your boyfriend tugged gently on your wrist, pulling you to a stop.

"f/n. tell me what's wrong." your eyes travelled over his facial features before to stared at the ground, breathing in deeply.

"i'm just stressed about the upcoming exams, that's all." bakugou nodded, satisfied with your answer as his grip on your wrist loosened slightly, dropping his hound down to intertwine his pinky with yours.

"you'll do fine, don't stress f/n." you gave him an uneasy look to which he gave you a small smile. "i'll be with you all the way and make sure you don't almost kill your self again."

you scoffed, holding back a laugh as you smiled back at the boy, the hammering in your chest starting to settle down.

☕︎

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨.
𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
- 𝐕