Chapter 14

The cigar in his mouth was the only thing that helped him stay relatively calm on the way to see Harry's relatives. There was a persistent rage simmering just below his skin, waiting to be let loose.

Even now staring at the boring suburban house where Harry was raised, the blonde could feel the intense crave for bloodshed and something dark curling beneath his calm exterior. Draco took another drag, letting the toxic smoke fill his lungs before breathing out heavily. He ordered his men to stay outside. Blaise and Theodore would stay with him while he did what he came to do.

Draco pressed a gloved hand on the doorbell. Blaise and Theodore remained tense at his side, although he could sense the slight fear coming from the two men.

In a matter of minutes, the door as opened by whom Draco recognized as Petunia Dursley. She had aged quite a bit, her thinning hair was in a bun on her head, she wore a flowery blouse and skirt and her thin cracked lips seemed to be placed in a permanent frown. Draco could not help but think she bore a startling resemblance to a horse.

Without any care for courtesy, the blonde nudged the woman aside and stepped in. His eyes surveyed the house in distaste as the woman attempted to scold Zabini and Nott.

Her insistent yelling must have caught the attention of the other occupants of the house because they came barreling down. The stairs creaked loudly under the combined weight of the two burly alphas.

Draco's nose wrinkled in disgust eyeing the two greasy men that looked no better than pigs.

"What is going on?Who the hell are you?!" Vernon yelled.

The blonde alpha took in another drag of his cigarette, it was going to take a lot more out of his patience to not kill these people on the spot than he realized earlier.

"Who is this bloke?" Dudley asked his mom.

He was slightly intimidated. Although they were larger, the blonde was taller. His very presence seemed to encompass everything around him. Everything about the man from his sharp looking black three piece and long overcoat, to the elegant fingers holding the cigarette, to his slicked-back platinum hair screamed power and influence.

The blonde jerked his neck slightly and the two men who has done up until now moved without a word. The beta manhandled Petunia to the living room, squawking loudly while Blaise herded the alphas at gunpoint to kneel in front of the blonde who had now taken a seat on one of the chairs with is ankles crossed.

Rage bubbled up within Vernon but he was not foolish enough to face a gun head on so he knelt down before the alpha that was several decades younger than him no matter how his instincts rebelled.

"Who are you?" Petunia asked, she had finally realized that shouting was not doing her any good. Now she only stared at the man in front of them with fear.

Draco hummed and out out his cigarette on the arm of the chair he was seated on, "Who I am is not important." He leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees, "Was Harry Potter under your custody?"

The three Durselys froze.

"Oh, so he was," Draco purred amused, " And while he was with you, did he suffer any kind of abuse?"

Petunia flinched and refused to meet the man's eyes. Draco tutted disapprovingly and gestured to Blaise. Without a word the Italian grabbed the woman's hair with force and held a gun to her neck. Vernon spluttered in anger trying to get up but a kick behind his knees from Nott sent him back down.

"When I ask you questions," Draco purred lowly, "You fucking answer me."

Petunia trembled in place. Her son and husband looked at the woman helplessly.