1

Where the hell was danielle? What was this place? How on earth did she reach here?

She saw the blinding light of the disco ball, music at full blast, her head was spinning nauseously. She was sure that she was either drunk or heavily drugged,

She felt this sick when she drank tequila for the first time. Men and women were dancing all around her like this was the end of the world.

Well, mostly naked women. A woman probably a little older than danielle was dancing along the central pole on the bar table

Two other women were also beside her grinding to the poles, tongue hanging out, ready to give a blowjob.

What was this place? A strip club? Danielle was looking left and right.. all strange face. Some looking at her, some busy dancing to even notice her.

She like she was some kinda cheap food or some "show piece". She was feeling awfully self-conscious, who where these people? Did she know them somehow?

At one side there was a bar with some occasional people and on the other side there was DJ, oh.. or should she call it a motel cum bar?

Danielle was thinking hard? what happened to her? She looked at herself, it was definitely not her dress.. she was wearing the shortest off-shoulder dress possible, hugging her body tightly showing every intentional and unintentional curve on her body.

The length of the dress barely reacher he upper thighs and it showed her cleavage a little too obviously. She was feeling insecure and embarrassed.

The dress was dark maroon coloured matching with her high heels which were also not hers, she never liked heels, her legs ache too much if she wore on of those devils anyways.

She saw women with almost the same appearance as her, same kinda short dress, high heels, blurry stare. They were everywhere, dancing all over men, grinding themselves like they were one.

She saw one of these pairs straight up making out on the barstools. The girl was probably the same age as hers or in the worst case even underage.

She was sitting on a much older man's lap. The man was literally eating her face like a fucking leech and he was fondling her breasts with one hands and clenching her hair with the other.

This was certainly not a pleasant scenery.

Danielle tried to think again.. what happened to her.. wait, she remembered coming back from the university. Then she went home straight to her boyfriend's place, hendery.

He asked to meet her in urgent, then? She remembered she met him, he was looking extra obnoxious and silent today. She found that really awkward, where was he? He must be so worried about her.

She remembered thinking why there were two more pair of shoes in his apartment even though he lived alone. Hendery was exceptionally antisocial.. he stayed away from people just as they avoided him.

He was handsome, tall and good student but people said he had an uncanny aura around him all the time. But when it came to daniella he was always the sweetest, being this antisocial, they usually hung out in his place.

She knew he was sometimes a very weird and tricky person to deal with, but he became the most caring and a little possessive (which was so cute) when it came to her.

He would never let anyone come near her, not even his friends, he trusted no one except her, he took care of her like precious treasure, he always had to know where she was, what she was doing, what she was wearing..

Where was he?

The next thing that came to her mind was that she needed to get out of here and find hendery. She thought she would try to run away from the women's bathroom window or something?