11

-

Note: Speed upload is determined by your enthusiasm for this book, so don't forget to spam the votes and
comments

-

Both girls walked with their hands intertwined, towards haerin's secret place, "what are we doing here? we're already in the middle of the forest." danielle questions when she saw the stop and danger sign.

"Calm down, doll, this place is anything but dangerous, you're going to love it." assured haerin, somewhat doubtful, danielle let herself be carried away because of her curiosity and also confidence of haerin.

"Wow.." the taller girl smiled, showing her the natural landscape, "beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is beautiful" danielle watched haerin cross a path over the river until she reached the other side, "how do you know about this place?"

"This is where I used to come as a child before I was adopted." she explained, holding out her hand to help danielle also cross it, "I used to think it was magical"

"Magical?" danielle almost slipped but haerin caught her just on time, "thank you.." danielle blushed at the closeness, haerin smiled,

"Many inexplicable things happened to me here and I wanted to bring you because no one but me and a strange lady from many years ago that I don't remember, know this beautiful place."

"Weird lady?"

"When I was five years old, the day before I adopted, I met a stranger who looked very bad, I was surprised that anyone else knew about this place, but afterwards we chatted for a bit, I listened to her and she recommended that I should talk to the river,"

Haerin gave a charming little laugh, "And I guess it worked, since several days later, she came to the orphanage and thanked me after donating a large amount of money"

"Wow, what a strange coincidence.." haerin agreed throwing a stone into the river, getting perfect circles,

Haerin took another stone, "Do you want to try?"

"I don't know how to do it.."

"I'll teach you." she took her hand and extended it with the stone, "just lean your body a little bit and throw it like you're going to throw a frisbee"

Danielle nodded, but all she managed to do was hit haerin the first time she tried,

"My goodness, I'm so sorry!"

"Calm down.." haerin murmured from the ground, "I'm fine"

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to, I'm terrible at these things.." danielle helped her up, a look of regret on her face,

"Don't worry" she brushed it off as if it were nothing even though it clearly hurt his balls, she was just holding it back so as to not make the embarrassed danielle feel worse..

"Are you really okay?"

"really, I'm incredibly strong." she boasted, showing off her biceps, "Just look how strong I am."

Danielle giggled, feeling less guilty, haerin was definitely amazing, and so they spent their afternoon about two hours between fooling around and bad jokes from haerin, who was in charge all the times of making the smaller laugh and blush.

Also after several tried and with a considered distance, danielle learned to throw stones well, thanks to haerin.

"Do you want to go to my father's house?" haerin asked casually, "My father is always asking when you will come.."

Haerin has told her father about the girl she liked and he has been nothing but supportive about it,

"Of course I want to, but, let's take advantage of the fact that I had the day off and still use the time we have left."