7

Note: Speed upload is determined by your enthusiasm for this book, so don't forget to spam the votes and
comments

It was cold, the sky was so dark, it was winter time so the streets were completely empty, danielle was wearing the thickest sweaters she had and was still shivering.

The sky was more of less clear, danielle looked at the clock, it was 11:45 am, another 15 minutes and this would all be over, forever.

Danielle was uneasy and couldn't imagine that all the efforts she gave to build up her entire career would be finished after 15 minutes.

Danielle was shaking, looking here and there, no sign of life, hendery was punctual, that was one of his many things that danielle had appreciated about him, but now, he has just a filthy, disgusting animal sniffing round his prey.

The clock stroke 12 and there he was coming from the street, towards danielle with pure joy of triumph all over his face,

like he knew that she would come to him, lose to him, to his demand. There was also that man back from the motel smiling in his previous twisted smirk, with every step they took, danielle's end was coming nearer and nearer.

Whatever she was going to do, danielle knew this was going to cause her a lifetime, this was indeed the end, there was no use of hoping for a last minute save.

"So looks like after all these days of training, you have finally realized to follow my command and exactly how much I can do"

Danielle stayed silent, not knowing what to tell him, "huh?" he sounded pissed from her ignorance.

"Okay, whatever, you will be silenced for the rest of your life anyways when we reach there, you will be nothing but a hole for your new master, you will become a disgusting slave with no life."

Danielle stayed silent, she didn't want to talk to him at all and felt like slapping him, but she couldn't do it.

"What the fuck?!" he seemed visibly angry now, "You're just going to stand there?"

"I don't feel like talkingnto a filthy man" danielle spat finally.

"I'm not filthy, I'm just doing my job and I am here to take what's mine."

"I'm not yours, I'm haerin's" Hendery laughed again, more dramatic.

"Oh that woman who brought you here? Really? Her? You went to her house today afternoon, did she accept you? Did she help you?"

"No." She said with a small voice, her heart shattering.

Hendery smirked, fake-pouting, "Aw, of course not, I saw you crying your eyes out when you were coming out of the apartment, see I told you, you're nothing but a hole to be fucked, you're no use."

"I know." and with that she suddenly started crying, she didn't know what occurred her but she just couldn't stop, how come this was the end?

"Don't cry, you're ruining my vibes, oh god, look at that, is that a bruise under your eyes?" danielle completely forgot that her foundation was not waterproof, she tried to hide it with her hair.

"Did she- hit you?" hendery started laughing like a maniac, "So your saviour just hit you? Just like that?"

Both of the two men started laughing, "I-I tried to blackmail haerin that I would call that police if she didn't help me amd that's when she hit me."

"Oh god, this is exactly what should actually happen to sluts like you, you should have just came to me from the start, let's go" he smirked,

"Where?" danielle asked innocently, "To our main office- to the motel of course, an auction is going on there to buy the slaves, you need to be fixed, I cannot just present you like that, looking disgusting."