chapter 4

***Harry's POV***

We were at the airport, like we had been for 2 hours now? However long we'd been we'd been here for AGES! Our plane had been delayed, due to a snow storm that had been predicted to happen, but hasn't actually happened all day.

"The flight 'secret avocado' will be boarding soon" the voice from the speakers said.

'secret avocado' was our key word, to signal that it was our flight......... were immature and wanted a 'secret agent' flight name OK?!

"HARRY come onnnnnn! I want to get to on vacation!!!! My famous stripy tops, and my suspenders can't survive in the suitcase for EVER!" Louis was screaming at me to get moving. Secretly, I think he was just exited for when his family comes, but I'm not going to point this out.

"Coming pumpkin pie!!!!!!!" I smirked to myself, I know how much it gets to Louis when I use his nickname that his mum calls him, he only likes being called it by his mum.

He sent me death glares. If looks could kill, I would be dead for sure. "Whatever" He said, and walked away to board the plane.

I happily walked over to the plane, and was about to board it when I saw a flash of red run behind the back of the plane. I stood there for a minute thinking about what I just saw, before shaking my head and laughing to myself before boarding the plane.

***Jasmines POV***

I had just got out of the taxi, and was walking into the airport. I was scared, no doubt about that. I had just ran away from my 'family', I doubt they would be able to find me, but all the same I was PETRIFIED!

I had just walked into the airport when I heard a voice come from no where saying "flight 'secret avocado' will be boarding soon." I'm not kidding, that just made me even more scared!

I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone shout "HARRY! come onnnnnnnnnnnn !" I looked over in the direction off there the noise was coming from. Where I was looking was two very handsome guys. one had brown, fluffy hair sweeped to one side of his face. The other had brown curly hair, also sweeped to one side of his face, but also made him look mysterious. were as the other guys appearance made him look like a five year old.

I then saw, a guy run straight past me, followed my loads of security. I looked around to find the two guys that I had been looking at earlier, I soon found the one with curly hair walking towards the plane. Further down, past where the two boys were walking, there was another gate entrance, there wasn't anyone there, but the gate was open. I didn't need to double think about this. I might be dumb, but I'm not that dumb. I took my chance and ran for the gate, I went round the back of the plane. I think the curly haired boy saw me but I'm not sure. He looked the way I was running but still..... He didn't tell anyone so he must not of seen me which is good. I mean I don't want this ruined after I came this far......

***Harry's POV***

That flash of red I just saw I'm pretty sure it was someone's hair....... a girls hair. OHH NOO!!! What if it's a fan who saw us and figured out we must be going on holiday!?!?! But then again no one seemed to stop her..... Maybe she just work's on the plane?? Yeah that must be it, security wouldn't let her past if she wasn't.

***Jasmines POV***

SUCCESS!! I got on the plane with out anyone noticing or stopping me! Now where to hide.

I went in search of the luggage compartment. Soon I found it and hid under some of the suitcases, hiding my own under some in the process. I felt more weight as more luggage was put in the compartment. Hmmm doesn't seem many people are coming on this flight judging by the size of the plane and the amount of luggage. Must be a private jet or something.

There isn't much light in the compartment I'm in. Just a bit coming from the open door where they are putting the luggage through. I can't believe no one saw me through that! any way I'm here now!! YESSS FINALLY I'M AWAY FROM THEM!! I wonder where this plane is going exactly? hmmm...... Ohh well so long as I get away from here I don't care where it goes to be honest!!

By this time I started to hear muffled voices coming from in the plane. Muffled male voices. wonder if it's the those handsome guys I saw earlier?

Just then I heard a voice came over the speakers of the plane. "Boys please sit down and fasten your seatbelts we will be taking off soon to go to your holiday in the Spanish island!!" It said laughing a bit. Guess that answers my question of where this plane is going then........

***Louis POV***

Me and the other lads were messing about on the plane. Well me and the rest of the lads EXCEPT from Liam. Liam of course was being the sensible one as usual. Well of course he would. He is known for it 'daddy direction' the directioners call him. I guess he pretty much is like a daddy in most ways. He can be bossy and tell us what to do at times, but then other times he can be just as immature and crazy as the rest of us!!

"Sit down and stop being so silly you guys or you will get us kicked off the plane!!!" Liam hissed at us as we all ran around the plane jumping on the other seats.

"SUPERMANNNN!!!!" I screamed jumping off one of the seats.

Just then a voice came through the speakers. "Boys please sit down and fasten your seatbelts we will be taking off soon to go to your holiday in the Spanish island!!" The pilot said laughing a bit.

"FINALLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed jumping into the seat we were nearest to and fastening our seatbelts. A few minutes later we felt the plane start to take off. Ohh yeahh Spanish Islands here we come!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soo there you have it people chapter four!!!!! Me and Caitlin both wrote this chapter. Caitlin wrote the first half and I wrote the last half soo yeahh hope you liked it!! ohh and by the way please remember to comment what you think and if we need to improve any thing because it will help us alot, ohh and comment if your enjoying the book too!! 42 reads so far (YAYYY) to be quite honest didn't think we'd get even this many so thankyouu for that! So yeahh had school todayy so updated as soon as I got home.. Yeahh and please comment, vote ect. ect. please follow us on twitter aswell @lou99sarah and @caitlincarrots thankyouu little unicorns hope you liked it!! xx