chapter one

this is me and my cousins first book soo i hope you like it!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

***Jasmines POV***

"JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Came the voice of my lovely *cough* sarcasm *cough* mother.

"Yes mother" I replied as she burst into my room. her face was red with anger, Oh no. They noticed.

"Dont you DARE acty innocent with me you B***H!!!!" Wtih that she slapped me arround the face. "I can't BELIEVE you stole food from the fridge AGAIN!!!! You KNOW you're not allowed to eat food from OUR fridge! That foods there to feed the FAMILY and since YOU can't get a DECENT grade in school YOU are not apart of our family ANY MORE!!" By this time tears were pouring down my face. My mother smirked and left my room.

Now if you haven't already guessed my family have disowned mr because I cant get good grades. It's not MY fault I can't get good grades. I mean I try hard in school, pay attention in class I mean i've NEVER even had a detention in my life!!!!

The theachers at my school love to teache me because they say i am the best behaved student in the school. They all try hard to help me get the best grades i can but it never works.

When I was younger my parents had high hopes that I would finish school with good grades like my brother and sisters. They all passed with A*'s. My parents and my siblings all tried to help me withh my school work so I could also finish school with A*'s , but all the information seemed to go through one ear and come out the other whilst avoiding getting stuck in my brain! Soon my family gave up on me ever being successful like them and they cut me out of the family. I was still allowed to live with the of course but I had to buy myself stuff like food, clothes and other things. Its hard though because i dont have a jod to earn money thats why i stole the food!! Because of this I don't have things any normal 19 year old has like a mobile or a television.

I never liked my family much but still, hearing my mother saying im not part of the family hurt. Alot.

I have always felt intimidated by my family I mean their so smart!!! they all become, like, dotcors or lawyers or some other job you need to be smart for. Take my sibilings Michael, Olivia and Brittainy for example. My brother Michael is thought of as the best lawyer in London. He always has a job lined up for him because hes in such high demand. As for my two sisters Olivia and Brittainy, Olivia is thought of as one of the best, if not the BEST, doctor in London. Brittainy may not be thought of as the BEST vet in london, but she is still thought of as an excellent vet.

My parents are both business workers and met through a business conference *yawn*.

So see why I feel so intimidated and why my family dont like me!! I can't take this any more!! I want this to end!!!

With tears streaming down my face I went to my ensuite bathroom (I told you my family was rich) in search of what i wanted, i NEEDED. When I found what i wanted i picked it up with shaking hands. This. Ends. NOW!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

hope you liked this chapter me and my cousin as I said are co-writing this. I'm called Sarah and my cousin is called Caitlin, I wrote this chapter and my cousin is going to (hopefully) write the next. Hope you liked this chapter and comment what you think!!! follow me on twitter @lou99sarah and follow caitlin @caitlincarrots thankyouu my little unicorns!!!! mwahhh xxx