chapter five

***Jasmines POV***

Omg its dark in here. I don't like the dark. Come to think of it I don't really like small spaces and this compartment is quite small...... I didn't think this through much. I don't think MUCH through really.

OH!! I think we are taking off because I can feel the plane moving. I wonder what its like in a spanish island? I've never been abroad. My 'family' have though. They didn't take me, of course. I wonder what having a real family that cares about you is like.

Errmm why does my head feel weird? The plane feels like its tipping over!? NOO I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! OHH!! Why are my ears popping?! This feels weird!! I'm scared I guess planes aren't as great as they sound. When I heard about people flying on planes they made it sound enjoyable and not at all like this!! This is terrible. I really should think things through more, I mean, I could of just sneaked onto a bus or something!! Oh well there's no backing out now I'm on the plane and its in the air.

I'm all alone. On a plane. In a small luggage compartment. Great. This is going to be one long flight.

***Nialls POV***

"I'M HUNGRY!!" I shouted. We have been on the plane for about half an hour already and we have still another three hours or so. Half an hour without food is WAY too long for me!!!

"Really, Niall? Are you ever not hungry??" Said zayn looking up from his phone.

"Errrmmmm" I thought about that for a bit. "Nope don't think so" I said grinning. Zayn rolled his eyes and went back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Niall if your hungry just go to the mini fridge and get a snack or wait for the waitress to come. She might get some food made and brought to us?" Said Liam.

I pulled a disgusted face "errrrrrrrr plane food nastyy!!!" I said.

"Well if you don't like that then why don't you get a snack out of the fridge back there...... But don't eat it all!!!!!!" Said Liam.

"Ok" I said. I went to the back of the plane in search of the mini fridge. Finally I found it and it was packed full of junk food!!!! My heaven! I picked out a coke and a packet of crisps and buiscuits.

I sat down in my seat and started to eat my food and drink my coke. Just then Harry and Louis came and started nicking my buiscuits and crisps out of the packed. Oh no they did NOT just go there!!! "You guys better run 'coz that was my food. NO ONE messes with my food without paying the price!!" Their eyes widened and they set off running around the plane. Their a lot faster than me so they had quite a headstart.

They started running towards the back of the plane which I think is where the luggage compartment is. They started running towards the door to the compartment.............

***Jasmines POV***

I heard running about upstairs on the plane where the passangers were. I had heard a lot of shouting and laughing. They sounded like a big bunch of kids!!!! I love little kids. Their soo cute!! Their adorable faces with their little chubby cheeks!! I just wanna pick them up an-

Just then the voices started to get closer and closer. Louder and louder. Oh no. Their going to find me!

I started to be able to make out what the people were saying.

"LOUIS!! HARRY!!!! GET BACK HERE!!" Shouted the first voice. It had a weird accent to it but I didn't know where from.

"You'll never take us alive!!!!" Said the second voice.

"HAHA HARRY I GOT YOU NOW!!!!" Screamed the first voice again.

"ARRRRGH!!" Screamed the second voice.