chapter 2

so this is my first go on writing a chapter. hope it gose well. rember follow me on twitter (@caitlincarrots) and follow my lovley cousin sarah aswell (@lou99sarah) thank you my little unicorns xxxx (vote and comment?!)                                                      

                                                           *Liams POV*

I was sat down talking to the rest of the boys about the how the end of the tour was coming up, and how the last show that we were going to perform our last show tonight. Just then my phone went off.

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was a call from uncle Si.

"hey boys, am just gonna take this call be right back."

I walked out side and answered the call.

"hello uncle Si!"

"hello Liam, are the boys with you?!"

"yeah, but Im out side, alone, so whats up?"

"well, seen as though its your final show tonight, were letting you have a month off, your going to a island, where there'll be NO fans. Give you more infomation later."

"GREAT! I'll just go and tell the boys! Bye!!!!!!"

"Cya Liam!"

I quickly walked back inside to tell the boys.

"boyyssssssss, uncle Simon just called,  were getting a month of!!!"

"OMLG!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go pack, Im going to get all my stripy tops, bottoms......." Louis was walking away whilst talking.

"righhhhht. Well Im going to go and pack my stuff together." Zayn then walked away, with a small smile playing at the end of his lips.

"Yeah me too, I'll go make sure that louis isnt tearing his room appart trying to find his suspenders." Niall, then walked away, but stopped and took a sandwich out of the fridge before walking up the stairs.

"Ok, well Im going to go and pack what ill need, but I think Im going to go commando for most of the trip." Harry then winked, with a smirk on his face walking away up the stairs.

"Well, this is going to be verry interesting trip......" And with that I went up stairs to pack.

***Jasmines POV***

I got my purse out from behind the mirror. I'd been saving money for ages, just incase something like this happened. I quickly checked how much money I had.

£24. "C**p" i whispered to myself. I only had enough to get to the airport, in a taxi.

Oh well, Il'l get my way onto a plane somehow. Theres NOOO way I was going to stay here anylonger.......... 

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading. that was chapter 2. rember to comment what you think :) xx