chapter 6

***Jasmines POV***

We had been on the island for an hour or 2 now? I don't know, but it had been a while.

I was feeling kind of uncomfortable as all the boys kept staring at me. Four of them, were staring at me sweetly and with a smile on there face, but the other boy had a confused look on his face, and looked angry.

I was kind of scared of the angry looking guy. Most times, when people are angry at me, they would slap me or something like that.

There was an uncomfortable silence that had been in the air for a while so I began to say something.

"Carrot?!" It came out more of a question than a statement, but heyho.

"OMG THIS GIRL IS OFFICIALLY AMAZING!" The boy in stripy shirts, and suspenders said.

" THANKS!!!" I shouted back. This guy seemed nice, and loud!

"Do you like food?" Asked the guy with something wrong with his voice said.

"What type of question is that?! OF COURSE I LIKE FOOD! That's like when my 'mum' sliced my arm and shouted at me to stop bleeding, by the way do you have a mango?." They all looked scared yet confused. I just stood there feeling very happy with my self. for once i didnt say anything stupid! SCORE!

"What was that a-about y-you mum s-s-slicing your arm?" Asked the same guy who asked if I liked food.

I stood there confused, thinking about what Id said.

"What?" I asked

"Errrrrmmmmm, never mind, lets introduce our self's?!" Said the curly haired boy.

"OK!" I said, with a smile on my face.

"OK then. Well I'm Harry." Said the curly haired boy, also known as 'Harry'.

"I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson." Said the guy wearing suspenders.

"Yeah, and I'm Zayn". said the tanned guy.

"I'm Niall!" Said the guy with blond hair.

"And I'm Liam. And you are?" Said the guy who looked angry, but kind of calmer now.

"Cool names!" I said.

There was a pause until'l the guy called Niall said "Are you going to answer Liam's question?!"

I was confused, until'l it struck me.

"Ohhhh yeah! Well I'm Jasmine!" I said.

"Nice name!" Said Harry, adding a wink at the end.

This made me blush. Which then made the other four laugh.

"Well then Jasmine, why are you so scared to go back to London? Asked Zayn.

I suddenly felt sick. oh no. I had been dreading this question............

***************

So this is Caitlin, yh this is a rubbish chapter but I didn't know what to write but wanted to update. So pleas rember to comment what you think? Thank youuuuu xxx