chapter seven

***Zayns POV***

As soon as I said that all the colour drained out of her face.

"Jasmine?" I said with concern in my voice. She looks really scared.

"Jasmine!?" Niall said shaking her.

"Wha- huh what's happening?" Said Jasmine snapping out of her daze.

"I asked you why you were so scared of going back to London and you froze and never answered. You looked petrified London can't be THAT bad can it?" I asked.

***Jasmines POV***

"I asked you why you were so scare of going back to London and you froze and never answered. You looked petrified London can't be THAT bad can it?" Asked Zayn. Oh Zayn you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

"That's where your wrong Zayn. London CAN be THAT bad!!" I shouted. All the lads looked taken aback at me shouting at them. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Its ok Jasmine you don't have to be sorry. So anyway why is London so bad?" Asked Niall.

I sighed. "Ever heard of the wood family?" I asked.

"Oh yeah them! Their suppost to be some of the smartest people in London. What about them?" Asked Harry.

"Well their my family." The boys looked a little shocked at this. "Yeah I know right. Shock horror the stupid crazy girl is related to the smartest people in London!" I said angrily.

"B-but I thought they only had two daughters. Brittainy and Olivia!" Said liam. The other boys just nodded.

"Yeah that's what everyone thinks. No one knows about little stupid Jasmine. The younger sister of Brittainy, Olivia and Michael. Mum and dad never told ANYONE about me. Except of course friends and family. They were to embarrassed to tell anyone because of my school grades." I said looking at the ground sadly.

"But shouldn't that be a good thing that they are your family? I mean, they are suppost to be rich. You could buy anything you wanted from the money they earn put together!" Said Louis.

"Yeah. If they liked me then that might be the case. But they don't like me. Ever since they realised I could never be as smart and talented as they are they gave up on me. They never wanted anything to do with me. They didn't buy me anything. If I wanted to eat anything of get new clothes I had to get them with the money I earned. That's the thing though I didn't have or earn any money. Well I did but that was for emergences like getting away from home. And even that money wasn't much. Only £23 pounds or something. The only way I got food was to steal from the fridge down in the kitchen. I got caught most of the time though. Remember I said my mum cut my arm and shouted at me to stop bleeding?" The guys all nodded looking scared and concerned. "Yeah well that was because I stole food from the fridge. The 'families' fridge they called it!" I said angrily.

"Wait but you ARE their family. That means that it was your fridge too..." Said Niall.

"No. Legally I am their family but to them I'm not. To them, my 'family', I am a failure. They cut me out of the family because I was stupid. Dumb. A complete and utter FAILURE!!!" I said starting to shout a bit. "They only want children who are SMART. Children who can bring them MONEY!!" I said full on shouting by this point. "They never actually LOVED me like they said they did when I was younger. No! They would only love me if I was SMART!!! Which I'm NOT!!!" I screamed. Then I broke down crying. The boys just stood there shocked at what just happened. Then they all came and gave me a hug. Liam hesitated a bit but came to give me a hug too, guess he still doesn't trust me. But still it was nice to have a group hug. It made me feel like there are people who care for me.