chapter 10

Liams POV

I had just been hit over the head by a beer bottle? Oh I don't know and at the moment I really don't care! The next thing I new was that there was like 10 minutes of darkness before I woke up again, and I'm guessing I scared someone because when I said 'arrgg, damn it Harry that hurt' the was the sound of someone screeming in fright. Well good for them.

Someone asked me if I was allright and then I started having and argument with someone, again I didn't know who cos everything was a blur so I wasn't able to see much. The argument that was taking place wasn't making much sense, basically it was just me screaming about a reputation and how were going to loose it and that we were going to go to jail, and every now and then me complaining at how much my head hurt. There were two other people involved I'm my crazy rant I guess you could call it but they were only asking if I was okay or to keep my voice down so I don't even know how I could even class it as an argument............ Anyway not the point! The point is that this tag along, mysterious, famous pretty girl has to go! Wait! Not pretty I can't think that ermm..... Secretive? Ye secretive I think?!

My rant was soon ended when I was interrupted by someone coughing obviously trying to purposefully trying to interrupt me.

"If you guys have forgotten Jasmine is right there, probably scared shi*less thanks to super Liam here!l said someone who had an Irish accent, wait who do I know with an Irish accent..... NIALL that's it! Well I don't give a toss for all I care she could.. She could...... Go die in a hole!

*Nialls POV*

By now Liam was still going on about something but the argument had ended,Harry and Louis has given up arguing and were just asking if he was 'okay'. This clearly wasn't getting anywhere and Liam had just said something like 'Can you not remember what we saw about J-' But I cut him off by coughing loudly to purposefully interrupt him. Every ones eyes were suddenly on me. I thought for a second and then said "If you guys haven't forgotten Jasmine is right here, and is probably scared shi*less thanks to super Liam here!" Liam looked confused,angry and deep in thought for a second before just looking plain angry. I turned to look at Jasmine who was still wrapped protectively in Zayns arms, by now she wasn't hiding her face with her hands but with her hair this time. She had lowered her head which made her hair fall perfectly in front of her face as if it were a shield. Covering a very,very,very,very times a thousand pretty face. The only thing wrong with the what was going on was that Zayn was still there rubbing circles gently into her waist with his thumb comforting her. Stupid Zayn. That could so be me!

"Jasmine how about I take you up to bed, you look tired and I don't want you falling. Off the stairs" Said Zayn. Oh so now he's taking her up to bed? Acting as if he's some guard over her. Huh. Cheeky sod. "Yeah okay" she said in her perfect voice. "Come on then love" and then he was guiding her up the stairs, that could have been me, that could so have been me! As soon as we heard the bedroom door open and close again we all immediately started having a go at Liam. Liam was just looking scared and angry at the same time, well he should be scared! We are going to kill him if he tells Jasmine anything! "Liam mate you can't tell her about the whole 'she's been searched for' thing, she sounds like she's had a hard time and just wants to relax, that goes for all of you! No one tells her anything!" Explained Louis, wow since when did he become so chuffing mature?

*zayn's POV*

I'd taken Jasmine upstairs and had put her to bed, I was just about the walk out of the room to let her sleep when she called after me in her amazing voice "Zayn? Don't go, please stay?!" I turned around and smiled at her. "Of course love". Then I walked over to the light switch and flicked it so the light went of. Then I walked over to the bed, stripped of so I was in just boxers and laid down next to her under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "get some sleep love" Next thing I new she had goosebumps on her shoulders, I smirked to my self and laid my head on the pillow and pulled her close to me. Then I heard her breathing get heavier she was asleep. I looked at the back of her for a minute before closing my eyes and let sleep take over me.

(Caitlins chapter)