chapter thirteen

***Harry's POV***

I saw Louis silently laughing to himself by the door as Jasmine ran out and up to her room.

"Errr errrmm ummmm urrrrrmm hah..... That wasn't what it looked like?" I said to Louis, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

"Ok Harry... So your saying I just walked in on you and Jasmine kissing except you weren't kissing because it never happened? Sure, sure." Louis replied giving me the 'are you serious' look.

"......Erm......" I said.

"There's no need to lie to me Harry, I saw it happen right in front of me. You two were kissing." Louis said looking at me, like he was daring me to try and deny it all.

"Errmm.... Well....... Uggghh ok yes, We were kissing!" I admitted in defeat.

"No sh*t Sherlock." Louis replied, rolling his eyes at me. "It wasn't THAT hard to admit. Simples." He finished doing that really weird noise that the meerkat Alexander in the compare the market adverts does... I've never been able to do that... (A/N if you don't know what it sounds like there's a 2 sec video of it on the side because its hard to describe what it sounds like if you don't know... or look it up but its pointless to really...)

"Yeah well... I didn't plan it to happen? I was only planning to make breakfast... But then we started to mess around... Then we were really close to each other... Then you know the rest so no need to repeat that." I said.

"Yeah, I understand, but I've gotta warn you bro, not that I mind you kissing Jasmine 'cause that's totally cool..." Louis started.

"Yeah Lou I understand... Now get on with the point." I said, making movements with my hands signalling his to get on with the story already.

"Oh, ermm.... Yeah... Ok.... Well just make sure Niall and Zayn don't find out 'kay?" Louis replied, looking at me with a serious expression.

"Errmm ok................? Why?" I asked. Louis, once again, gave me the 'are you being serious' look. "What?"

"Did you see and hear what happened this morning? Or were you temporally blind AND deaf!?" Louis said, looking at me like I was mental.

"Errrrmm no..." I replied. Louis raised an eyebrow at me. "Look Lou I don't know what your on about so get on with it and tell me or I'll leave." I said pointing at the door, extremely pi*sed off.

"Oh my gosh Harry you really are stupid some times! Zayn attacked Niall! Just because Jasmine went over to Niall's room during the night. Zayn was shouting at Niall then shoved Niall out of the bed making Niall's head bleed and you were completely oblivious to that happening? Seriously?" Louis asks.

"Errmm I was kinda trying to block them out because they were being stupid. Anyway's I was more bothered about getting Jasmine away from them two because they were being REALLY loud, and waking her up!" I said like it was quite normal to not remember a fight that was between your two best mates.

"Ok then... Well anyway what I'm trying to say is that they both REALLY like Jasmine and are BOTH really protective over her. Also it's like their getting really competitive over her. Basically if Zayn will do that to Niall, Zayn on his OWN could do that to Niall, then what would he do to you? Bearing in mind that it will be BOTH of them and not just Zayn." Louis replied.

"I don't think they'd do anything Lou! Seriously their not stupid!" I said matter of factly.

"Well Harry did you expect Zayn to EVER hurt Niall in anyway?" Louis asked.

"No..........." I replied.

"Exactly." Louis said as he walked out of the kitchen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hai guys it's Sarah here! ^-^

Errrmm yeah this update is really late... Like almost 2 months late... *Hides behind bullet proof door* Sorry... :(

As you guys know Niall's birthday was yesterday so........................ HES 20 OMG HE GREW UP SO FAST!! *cough* sorry... Harry is now officially the only teenager left! What did you guys do to celebrate? I wrote Happy birthday Niall on my wrist and talked to all my friends and others about it :D Yeah that annoyed people hahahahahaha.

So hope you enjoyed the chapter and the picture of Niall on the side! Please comment/vote if you can! Thanks guys!!