Chapter Five- I've Kept A Secret From You

Sorry... This is the rest of Chapter Five... I don't even know what happened to the other part.

"I mean, he has something he hasn't told you, but told us and we can't tell you. He was supposed to tell you last night but he chickened out." Jess explained.

"I'm gonna kick his ass!" I squealed, then grabbed my phone and texted him.

Get your ass over here, now. Don't ask questions, just come on.~~Alex

Wait, what's wrong babe?~~Braxton

Don't babe me, and didn't you read what I just said, no questions, just get over here!~~Alex

Okay, okay, sorry. I'll be there in 10~~Braxton

10 minutes later he knocked on the door, I rushed downstairs and pulled him all the way to my room then shoved him on the bed.

"What secret are you keeping from me?!" I demanded and he looked down then up again, "What secret?"

"Don't you dare play innocent with me Braxton Jennings. I will kick your ass. Tell me." I said angrily.

"Fine. So, before I moved, I was in a serious relationship and we never broke up and she told me she still loves me last night... I said it back. I'm in love with two girls. And to make it worse,at first, I only wanted to get to know you to get in your pants but wait, let me finish, I-" I cut him off, "First, you tell me you're still in a serious relationship, tell another girl, whom isn't me I might add, that you love her and then you tell me you're one of those guys?! What the hell Braxton?!" I yelled, tears running down my face.

"I said let me finish, Alex! I love you. I am in deep love with you. I was gonna break up with her today so I didn't have to tell any of this to you so you wouldn't be hurt." He said.

"Get. Out. Get the hell out of my sight. I never wanna see your face again! Just go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He looked hurt and got up then looked me in the eyes, "Alex, ple-" I cut him off again, "Go! Are you deaf?! I said go!"

He then hung his head low and left. When he pulled out of the driveway I ran to Jess and Sam and cried into their shoulders.

"Why does every guy I love do this to me?" I sobbed and Sam said, "Shhh, this isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to you and it won't be the worst. Hell, you've probably experienced the worst. You are a strong girl. You've beat a hole in your heart and you've best your mom not being here. You'll be just fine, I promise."

I wiped my eyes, nodded and then someone knocked on the door. I went downstairs and opened it and I couldn't believe who I saw standing there...

OKAY THATS THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER, IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO IT BUT THE REASON ITS SHORT IS BECAUSE ITS AN ADD ON TO THE LAST CHAPTER!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS AT THE DOOR?!

ANNNDDDD, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING I APPRECIATE IT!

ALSO, FHE UPDATING MIGHT GET SLOWER, MY PHONE IS BEING WEIRD AND I'M GOING TO ALABAMA NEXT MONDAY AND I WONT HAVE INTERNET OR DATA!

I LOVE YOU ALL, BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT!!