Chapter 1- The Day I Fell In Love

I woke up to my alarm clock at 5:45, signifying it was time to get ready for school.

I reluctantly sat up, and got a shower, letting the cold water droplets soothe my skin. I like cold showers rather than hot ones.

When I got out, I pulled on my dark ripped skinny jeans, my black T-shirt that said "Rebel" on it and my black converse. I then brushed my naturally straight brown hair and put some concealer, eye liner and mascara on before heading downstairs with my book bag.

When I reached the dining room, my younger brother, Ethan, was sitting there eating his pancakes that my dad had prepared for us. My mom walked out on us right after I was born. I was born with only 3 chambers in my heart, thus leaving a hole in it. I've had 3 open heart surgeries, one stomach surgery and an eye surgery. Its all been a bit traumatic but, me, my brother and my dad have gotten through it together.

I grabbed my pancakes, put them on a plate, smothered them in syrup and began eating them. I love my dad's pancakes, he makes them from scratch, no pancake mix from the store or anything, he does it all.

After eating, I washed my plate, ran upstairs, brushed my teeth and I grabbed my car keys and walked out. I'm 17 so I have my license and my own car, I'm also a senior. Ethan is 15 and a sophmore.

When I got to school I parked my car, grabbed my bookbag, slung it over my shoulders and walked inside.

When I got inside, my best friend Sam, ran up to me and we walked to our lockers. We were inseparable, we were like twins because we always knew what the other was thinking and were so much alike. Whenever I go over to her house, I call her parents "mom" and "dad". They're like my second parents. I never knock on their door either, I just walk in, they've all gotten used to it.

We put our things away and went to our first class and when we got in there, a boy sat in the seat directly behind me, whom we've never seen.

"He's hot!" I thought to myself and chuckled lightly and Sam looked at me as if I was insane, "You laughed for no reason?" She asked and I waved it off, "It was nothing."

We put our things down and the boy tapped on my shoulder and I turned around, he had Jeydon Wale length hair, brown as well, and his jaw line was just perfect. His lips were a light shade of pink, plump and cute, he was muscular and tall, as he had a lip piercing.

"I'm Braxton Jennings... I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me to my classes later? By the way, what's your name gorgeous?" He asked and I screamed internally.

"I'm Alex Harper and yeah, I can show you around. Depends on if I get in trouble or not today." I said and he raised an eyebrow, "Rebel huh? That's hot. I mean.. Uh... Well, its... I have no clue what I'm saying." He said and we both laughed at his comment.

I turned back around and looked at Sam, "He's hot as fuck Alex! You two should totally date sometime! You know he's into you. He just said you were hot! I'm sure he'd tap that!" And then I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna die from lack of oxygen.

The teacher walked in and sat down at her desk and then stood up again. She does this every morning and no one knows why. "Good morning class. We have a new edition to our classroom. I'd like us all to give a warm welcome to Braxton Jennings. Other than that, get out your science books and let's begin this lesson shall we?"

"No." I groaned and then she rolled her eyes at me to which in return, I laughed.

"Today we'll be talking about the process of photosynthesis." She said before I cut her off, "Mrs. Harlem? When are we gonna use photosyntesis ever in life when its meant for plants and other things of that nature?"

"You might one day study plants or even be a science teacher." She replied.

"I'm never working around plants and I sure as hell would never want to teach snotty nose brats all day because we both know, you probably don't wanna be here as much as we don't want you here or want to be here. So, why don't you do us a favor and let us do whatever we want? I'd make it a shit load easier on you than annoying the fuck out of you which is pretty clear that's what I'm doing." I replied and she rubbed the side of her head with two fingers.

"Alex, get out. Grab your stuff and go sit in the hallway. I'll be out to talk to you later." She retorted and I laughed, grabbed my stuff, mouthed "Told you." To Braxton and walked out.

OKAY PARTY PEOPLES, THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU'RE GETTING!

PERSONALLY, WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT HER HEART, THE HOLE AND HAVING 3 OPEN HEART SURGERIES, A STOMACH SURGERY, AND AN EYE SURGERY IS ALL TRUE TO ME. I'VE HAD ALL OF THOSE DONE! THEY SUCKED AND I'M STILL LIVING THOUGH THEM NOW!

I'M DIFFERENT THAN ALEX, I'M UGLY, EMO, AND HAVE 3 FRIENDS IN TOTAL BUT THATS OKAY!

MY MOM LEFT ME AND MY OLDER BROTHER WHEN I WAS TWO.

ENOUGH ABOUT ME, THIS AN IS LONG ENOUGH

UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE EVERYDAY IDK YET , I'LL HAVE TO SEE

OKAY BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT!