Chapter Thirteen- Whether You Like It Or Not

"No, I'm not going to call you every night, and you aren't gonna call me every night. Wanna know why? Because I'm going with you." I said sternly and he sounded a bit taken back, "But, Alexandra, you have school. You can't do this."

"You have school too and its not stopping you. Besides, I could care less about school. I wanna be with you. So I'm going, whether you like it or not. End of discussion." I protested.

"You can't just get up one morning and decide to take off with your boyfriend to his birth parent's house. Do you realize how rude this makes you sound? Can you even fathom what they're like? They're assholes. I want to go see them though, even if they do put me down every ten damn minutes, I still want to go see them and wonder why they put me up for adoption. They still refuse to tell me. I heard my dad mutter something along the lines of them just not caring and not wanting me once. It stung like fire. I've been put down my entire life, its why I have a wall built up so no one can see the real me. So no one will have to deal with what I have to deal with. This is why I don't get too close to people, because then they get involved and I hurt them. Its not intentional, it just happens. Alexandra, you honestly barely even know me."

His words stung. How could I not know my own boyfriend? I mean, boyfriend and girlfriend were supposed to know each other before they even become boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Alexandra? Are you there?" He asked. "Uhm, yeah. Sorry I got a bit distracted, but I heard every word you said though. And, why haven't you told me? Why do I barely know you? You know literally almost every single thing about every single fiber within my existence." I said and he was quiet.

He eventually broke the silence between us, "Because, I didn't want you to get hurt. I did everything I could to make sure I wouldn't hurt you but I still failed. I can't keep from hurting people. That's why I'm actually contemplating moving in with my birth parents. In Washtington."

"You can't leave Ohio! I need you Braxton! You can't move, you just can't. And you've not only hurt me, but you've helped me. Please, don't think that you hurt people all the time because you don't. We've had a great past few days, we were all happy. Neither of us were hurt. I love you and I really can't lose you again." I said while tears began streaming down my face.

"I'm just thinking about it right now. Nothing is set in stone. No need to worry about it right now." He said calmly.

"What do you mean not to worry about it right now, Braxton?! You leave tomorrow!" I shrieked.

"I was hoping you'd forget that small detail." He said and I could practically see him awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"So you were just gonna leave and not tell me what you were doing until you got there? What the hell is wrong with you? Tell me, seriously, what are you planning to do?" I said sternly, tears continuing to run down my face.

He sighed deeply and right then, I knew his answer. "I'm all packed. Not just for a month. I mean, I'm packed for a long time. I've got all of my clothes packed, my valuables and I was gonna pack my Xbox when we were done playing. Tomorrow, I'm gone and I'm not coming back." After saying that, he signed off and I couldn't hear anything, even after I screamed his name into the microphone at least 6 times.

As soon as I got him back, he was gone again, just like that. I can't lose him again. No, there's just no way. Not like this.

I packed at least 2 months worth of clothes, jumped out of my window, which kind of hurt considering its two stories high.

I then made my way to his house and walked straight in and the house was dark. I used my phone as a flashlight and went into his room where he was laying on the bed, watching TV.

He saw me and practically fell off the bed, "Shit Alex! You scared me! What are you doing here? Why do you have that suitcase and duffel bag?" He questioned and I looked at him, "I'm not losing you again Braxton. And since when have you started calling me Alex again?" I asked and he huffed.

"Listen, you can't come. I told you, you can't worry about me. These people don't care about me and they sure as hell won't care about you. After I graduate in... How many months left of school?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "Three."

"After I graduate in three months, I'm off to college. If I make it in. I'll only be with them for three months and then I'm going to college overseas." He replied and tears ran down my face.... Again.

"Why overseas?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Because, that's the only place that offered me scholarships."

"Thats bullshit Braxton. Honestly. There has to be at least one college on the U.S. that wants you. Come on, you can't leave." I retorted quickly.

"I'm sorry but, I'll start my life over there, where no one knows me and I can't hurt anyone." He replied.

"Fine. Go. We're through. I'm going home, screw you and your family." I squealed and ran back home, info my room and cried.

My life is over. He's really leaving.

OKAY YOU GUYS! THATS THIS CHAPTER AND IT WAS KIND OF RUSHED BECAUSE I BARELY HAVE TIME TO PUT OUT AN UPDATE TODAY BUT I MADE TIME FOR YOU GUYS!!!

THANK YOU ALL, REALLY, I'VE GOT 190 READS RN AND I'M SO GREATFUL FOR ALL OF YOU! I REALLLYYYYY APPRECIATE IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL, BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT