Chapter Two- Me? Trouble? Noooo

I sat outside of the classroom, playing with the rips in my jeans when Mrs. Harlem came out with some papers, "These are the worksheets you need to do for today. Make your way down to detention. But I do have some questions for you."

"Shoot." I replied looking up at her.

"Why do you do the things you do? Are you mistreated at home?" She asked and I scoffed, "No I'm not mistreated! Its only me, my dad, and my brother. My mom left, how do you expect me to feel? She left me in the hospital to die. To die." Then I started to cry and excused myself by taking the paper out of her hand and running to the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and some girl stared at me as I cried and then I looked at her, "What are you staring at?! Haven't you seen a girl cry before?!"

"I-I'm sorry. I just never expected to see you cry... Are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head no then she did something that surprised the hell out of me, she hugged me and I did something that surprised the hell out of me too... I cried into her shoulder instead of pushing her away like I do with everyone else except Sam and my dad. I guess my emotions got to me and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I grabbed tissue paper and wiped my eyes and looked at her, "Thanks. Really. What grade are you in?" I asked and she kind of laughed, "I'm in all of your classes. I sit behind you in English."

"No way. That's you? I'm sorry I never noticed. Well, uhm... I have detention so I better get going." I said but it sounded more like a question and then I made my way down there.

When I got in there I never expected to see Braxton there. "Whoa? Detention on your first day? You're a trouble maker?" I asked surprised and he laughed, "Me? Trouble? Noooo. I was always in trouble at my last school. Its part of the reason I moved."

"When did you get detention? I never saw you leave the room."

"Well, after I heard you crying I asked Mrs. Harlem what happened and she refused to tell me and I told her that she better tell me or I'll flip shit. She refused again and I started cussing her out. Your friend... Sam? Is it? She looked surprised." He explained but I did have a question that I never asked.

Why did he want to know so bad? I talked to him just for like... 2-3 minutes. Does he care? No, there's no way. Not a lot of people do.

"Well, its okay." I said and he pushed on, "Really, are you sure you're okay?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and stuck out my pinky, "I pinky promise. I'm serious about my pinky promises. Ask Sam."

I started working on my worksheet and stopped half way through when he tapped my shoulder, "I need help."

I turned around and helped him but all he did was stare into my eyes. "Look, the paper is down here. Not in my eyes. Do you really need help or do you want help just to gawk at me?" I asked and he looked confused.

"Gawk means stare, idiot."

"I know that. I just was confused why you think I don't really need help."

"You're smart, Braxton. I already know, you can't play me. And if you really needed help, you'd be paying attention to the paper and not my eyes." I retorted quickly and he looked down before responding.

"Maybe I just think you're beautiful. Maybe I might be smart but just want to be around you."

"I've tutored many guys, Braxton. All of them only want to get close to me, fuck me, then dump me after they're through. I only let one guy have sex with me. He's a good actor, I'll give him that. He made me think he loved me, and I truly loved him but after he got what he wanted he told me he only wanted me to get in my pants. All the other guys I tutored, I lead them on and then I told them to leave when they tried to kiss me. How do I know you're different?" I asked and he didn't hesitate to respond.

"Because I know what its like to be hurt like that. I told myself that I'd never do that to someone. I'm not like those other guys, Alex. You can give me a chance if you want. I just want you to be comfortable with it."

When he said that, I knew I just fell for him. I've known him for a few hours and already loved him. I didn't know that was possible. He was better than all of the other guys combined. I didn't want to get close to him, but I already felt myself slipping. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.

OKAY YOU GUYS, THATS THIS CHAPTER! I SAW THAT I GOT 6 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER CX I WAS KIND OF EXCITED THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY NOTICED ME! LIKE HOLY FUCK! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT BY THE WAY!

THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL START WRITING TONIGHT OR TOMORROW ANS PUBLISH IT THEN. UHMMM... I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS! BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT!!!!