Chapter Four- The Date

Today was the date. I told Sam about it and as soon as I did she screamed, "GAH! I told you that you guys would date! I ship it so hard! AXTON! That's what it is, Axton."

I was in my room getting ready when my dad knocked on the door, "Come in." I said and he slowly walked in.

"I never thought my baby girl would grow up so fast. Going on a date, with a guy I actually like, I might add. And 6 months, you'll be graduating. Damn, this is scary for me. You'll be off to college and I'll have to live without my baby girl." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"No, no, please don't cry. If you cry, so will I. I just put my makeup on too." I said and laughed and he got a chuckle out of it too.

"You look beautiful. I love you so much." My dad said and then hugged me.

"I love you too dad but... I'm just wearing casual clothes. Jeans, a nice shirt, and my converse."

"You always look beautiful. Now, I'm gonna let you finish up."

I finished brushing my hair and stared into the mirror. My dad has a point, I've grown up so much and too fast. It feels like it was just yesterday when we brought my brother home from the hospital. And it feels like it was just yesterday when I first learned how to ride a bike. I've matured a lot and then again, I still have my moments. I'm a bit scared to graduate and be on my own. That means life is gonna hit me straight in the face and I knew ever since I was 6 years old that the world loves no one. It doesn't care who you are, it'll crush you in two seconds if it wants. I've been crushed a lot. My surgeries, my mom leaving, having to mature fast, it all came crashing down quickly. I've progressed from it. I just hope the rest of my life will get easier.

I was abruptly knocked out of my thoughts when I heard my dad call from downstairs, "Alex? Braxton is here!"

"Coming!" I called back. I quickly gave myself one look and then sighed deeply and walked downstairs.

I got there and my dad was talking to Braxton, "If she comes back hurt, or crying, you'll die. I want her back by 10:45, no later. I love you Alex, you guys have fun." Then Braxton took my hand, led me to his car, opened the door and I got in.

"So where are we going?" I asked and he grinned, "Well, first, we're going out to dinner at the very elegant CiCi's and then, we're going to the place we confessed our love for each other. I'll figure out the rest later."

I laughed at his comment about the "Very elegant CiCi's".

When we got to CiCi's, he paid and I grabbed a plate and put pizza on it, as well as some cheese sticks.

"So, how was your day at school?" I asked and he laughed.

"What?" I retorted, giggling.

"That's a cliché way to start a conversation, especially on a date. Very romantic, I'll give you that." He said sarcastically which only made me giggle more.

We made small talk after that and then turned our attention to the screen when Spongebob came on. Then, a Spongebob conversation started. Yeah, not a cliché conversation, but a odd one for a date and to be honest, I like it that way. I like different. I guess that's why I love Braxton.

After dinner, he took us to the park and we sat in the same swings as we did the other day.

"Alex, I know I confessed my love to you, right here but... I'm confessing a deep love right now. If I had to either be with someone else or single, I'd be single because I don't want anyone else. I only want you. You and all of your flaws. I love you for you. I love everything about you."

"Braxton, I only want you too. I've never felt this way about someone else before and I wasn't sure how to take it at first but now, I know how to take it. Its love. Not no puppy love, this shit is real. I love everything about you too. I don't want anyone else, ever." I replied and he jumped off his swing and came over to me and he recreated the moment, except this time, no little kids were there to interrupt it.

We finally kissed. It was magical. As soon as his lips touched mine, a wave of electricity was sent through my entire body. Our lips moved in sync together and we began to make out.

We stopped to catch our breath and our foreheads were pressed against one another, "I proved you wrong. You said 'I told you we'd never get to kiss'. I finally proved you wrong." He said and I laughed and I shoved him playfully.

"Alex, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled and blushed, "Duh, come here." I said and then grabbed his collar, pulled him to me and kissed him.

After that, we played on the playground as if we were 5 again and honestly, that's how old I felt. But it was the best night of my life.

Soon enough, it was 10:25 and we left the park and Braxton took me home.

When we got there, he rushed around the car, opened my door and then walked me to the door step.

"You know, I had an amazing time tonight, Braxton. Whenever I'm around you, its amazing and nothing less. I should probably go inside though, my dad will kill me, its 10:43." I said and he nodded, "It was my pleasure, and I had an amazing time too. I love you so much, Alex. Goodnight."

"I love you so much more. Goodnight." I replied and he kissed me and left.

I went inside and my dad bombarded me with question, making sure I was okay, which I was.

I went to my room, took a shower, and then went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Thank God for Braxton Jennings.

OKAY YOU GUYS! THATS THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK PERSONALLY THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! THEY WENT ON THEIR DATE AND FINALLY KISSED AMD THEY'RE A COUPLE! AXTON!

CX THANKS FOR READING! VOTE, COMMENT, DO WHATEVER ONLY IF YOU WANNA! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OKAY! I LOVE YOU ALL ANNNND SOOO.... BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT!