Chapter Three- I Need You

Its been a week since I've met Braxton and its been the best week of my life. We talk a lot and hang out quite a bit, he even met my dad one day after school. My dad was a bit skeptical but I told him I'd be fine and he shouldn't worry.

Me and Braxton were out a park , sitting on the swings when he looked at me, "Alex? Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, of course." I replied and he looked down, then into my eyes, "I need you in my life. This past week has been amazing and I feel like I've known you my entire life and its just amazing. I don't know any other way to put it other than amazing. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you. I know that sounds cliché as hell but its true, no doubt about it. I just wanna let you know something Alex... I love you. I love you with my heart and soul and I'd give up anything to be with you. I've always told people that I don't have a heart or a soul because I don't care about anyone. At least until I met you."

By this time I was crying, not sad tears but happy tears. He made me feel like no other guy could, not even the one that I had sex with. I love him too and I'd give up anything to be with him too.

"I love you too, Braxton. This means so much to me." I said and then he jumped off the swing, came over to mine, tucked hair behind my ear and leaned in. Right when he was about to kiss me, a kid shrieked and yelled, "Ew! She's gonna get cooties and she's gonna let him give it to her?! Gross!" And then the little kid ran away.

"Wow, that kid killed the mood." Braxton spoke up after a short silence. It did make me laugh though.

"Do you wanna come meet my mom?" He asked and I nodded.

He took my hand, intertwined our fingers and led me to his car and then we drove to his house.

When we got to his house, I was a bit surprised, his house was bigger than I'd imagined. Yet, it was beautiful. It was 3 stories tall and it was all made of brick.

We walked inside and I looked around, I'm telling you, it was beautiful.

"Hey mom, I want you to meet my best friend, Alex." He told her as we walked into the kitchen.

She gave a warm smile and then said, "So this is the infamous Alex? He talks nonstop about you. If he denies it, you can go ask his older sister." She whispered the last part and that made me laugh.

"You whisper with a bullhorn mom. I heard that. And, maybe I am a little in love with her. We just literally confessed our love to each other. It was all romantic till a little kid decided to kill the mood." Braxton said and we both laughed at the last comment.

"Alex honey, do you want to stay for dinner? My husband will be home soon and he'll be grilling some hamburgers and I'll be frying up some french fries." Mrs. Jennings asked and I nodded and texted my dad to see if it was all right, to which he agreed.

Braxton then walked me upstairs to his room. He wanted to let me see it.

I walked in and I loved the place. It had blue walls, some trophies nonchalantly scattered on a dresser, a bookshelf full of Xbox games, and the walls had band posters on it. Like, Black Veil Brides, Slipknot, Hollywood Undead, etc... I loved it.

"So... Do you like it?" He asked and in return, I vigorously nodded my head yes which made him let out a deep chuckle.

This boy is driving me absolutely wild. I love him so much... I thought to myself.

I flopped on his king sized bed and took in the scent that was on his comforter, it was his scent.

"Alex? What the hell are you doing?" He asked while laughing and I said, "Just feeling out your comfortable bed. It's really comfortable. Its so comfortable in fact that I could lay here for days."

"Then I'd get to cuddle you for days." His face lit up.

"I love you, Alex. Will uhm... Will you maybe... I don't know like... Go on a date with me Friday night?" He asked, nervously scratching the back of his head, he was so adorable when he did that.

I chuckled and then said, "Of course I will Braxton. I love you too." He then came over to me, and hovered over me, using his arms to keep himself off of me which really showed his biceps.

He then leaned in and as soon as our lips were about to meet, his mom knocked on the door, "Braxton? Alex? Food is ready!"

"Okay, we'll be down in a minute." He replied, a bit of annoyance in his tone.

"Are we ever gonna get to kiss without someone ruining our mood?" He asked me and I laughed, "Probably not. Unless we're in a desolate place. Something will still probably ruin it."

He continued hovering over me and our eyes locked and then he leaned in once more yet our mood was ruined again, "Braxton? Are you and Alex okay in there?" His mom asked and he got up, opened the door and looked at his mom, "Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for asking... Again."

"I told you." I said and he laughed, "You always tell me."

We went downstairs and ate, making small talk with his parents and his older sister. They were polite, I genuinely had a good time.

It was about 8:30 when I had to go home. So Braxton drove me home and we didn't even bother to try to kiss, something was gonna ruin it.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, I love you Alex, goodnight." He said and I replied, "Okay, I love you too. Goodnight." Then I walked inside.

I walked straight up to my room, did the homework I forgot about and then took a shower and went to bed.

I can't wait until tomorrow, and I usually hate school. But, Braxton has lit up my life. Sure, Sam was always here to make me feel better about school but, I don't know, its different. I should ask her to spend the night Saturday. We'll have a girls night, oh and I'll invite that other girl, Jessica from the bathroom. We're friends now so that's cool.

Braxton really doesn't know what he's doing to me though. Hell, I don't even think I know either. Whatever it is, I like it.

OKAY THATS THIS CHAPTER GUYS, I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED MORE SO I DECIDED TO PUT TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY, JUST FOR YOU! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING! IF YOU THINK THAT I COULD USE SOME POINTERS, GO AHEAD AND LEAVE A COMMENT! I DON'T MIND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

DO YOU THINK THEY'LL EVER GET TO KISS?! CX I KILLED MYSELF WRITING THAT!

OKAY WELL, I LOVE YOU ALL, BYE PEOPLE WHO READ MY SHIT!!!!