Johnathan Crane - Caster - DC(Arkham Series)

"Greetings, I am the Servant Caster but please...call me...Scarecrow, I have heeded and answered your call during your darkest hour and now, we shall induce fear in the other participants of this war"

Class: Caster.

Qualifying Class(s): Archer(?), Assassin.

True Name: Johnathan Crane.

Alias: Scarecrow.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil.

Original Series: Arkham Series.

Lore: Taunted and bullied in his youth, Jonathan Crane, he vowed to overcome his fears through the study of psychology and biochemistry on phobias and the nature of fear.

Kicked out of the university he taught at for experimenting on human subjects, Crane adopted the identity of the Scarecrow, and armed himself with a specialized fear-inducing gas that makes a person's deepest phobia become a frightening reality.

Summoning Relic: Crane's Old Mask.

Parameters-

Strength: E.

Agility: D.

Endurance: D.

Mana(Prana): A.

Luck: B.

NP: B.

Class Skills-

"Master, in order for me to start building a steady supply of Fear Toxin, I'll need an adequate space for my lab as well as funding, if you can provide, if not I'm sure I can spare some personal reserve of toxin to appropriate funding from a nearby convenience store"

*Territory Creation: C: is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible.

Crane is a Biochemist and a Psychologist before he turned to a life of crime as such, he's an incredibly smart individual with extensive knowledge of the Human Psyche as well as having created a gas to manipulate a persons fear, he would require a laboratory of sufficient size and funding to properly create a steady line of chemicals he would need for the holy grail war, specifically his famed Fear Toxin.

"My greatest invention is my Fear Toxin, it allowed me to manipulate and induce fear to all who managed to get caught by it, fortunately the Dark Knight had proven that he wasn't the invulnerable protector that he portrayed himself to be"<br />

*Item Construction: B: is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

Johnathan Crane was a specially trained Biochemist during his time as well as researching concepts and psyche of fear as such, he began working his signature creation that allowed him to step into the mask of his villainous alter ego 'Scarecrow' his greatest chemical achievement was the creation of Fear Toxin which allowed Crane to induce everyone into a state of fright and fear, while he can't really create most other things then chemicals, Crane is specifically known for his creation and use of the Fear Toxin.

Personal Skills-

"I could hide when I desire it, prevented me from a personal confrontation with Batman personally but I most prefer to not let it be like that, if need too, I can keep my presence hidden by dosing my victims in Fear Toxin."

*Presence Concealment: B: is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant<br />

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.