Shinobu Kochou - Saber - Demon Slayer

"It's a pleasure to meet you Master! I'm the Insect Hashira: Shinobu Kochou, I have been summoned as the Saber Class Servant, I'll do my best to assist you."

Class: Saber.

Qualifying Class(s): Berserker, Assassin, Avenger.

True Name: Shinobu Kochou.

Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Original Series: Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer.

Lore: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Shinobu Kochou is a very powerful and skilled combatant. Despite not possessing the physical strength to cut off a demon's head, common to that of an average Demon Slayer, Shinobu uses her creativity, ingenuity and other physical abilities to more than make up for it.

Summoning Relic: Butterfly Clip.

Parameters-

Strength: D.

Agility: A.

Endurance: C.

Mana(Prana): D.

Luck: D.

NP: B.

Class Skills-

"Magic? Well Master, the closest thing I know for magic is a demons weapon, 'Blood Demon Arts' but that isn't true Magic, it simply appears like it since they are formed from demons flesh and blood"

*Magic Resistance: E: grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Shinobu Kochou during her whole career as a demon slayer and having been fighting demons, she saw her own world's form of magic from demon kind which are known as Blood Demon Arts.

Blood Demon Arts however aren't Magic as many want to believe, they are formed from the blood and flesh of a demon which can replicate the effects of magic ranging from Spatial Manipulation, to Poison Creation & Manipulation, to even Cryokinesis.

As such, Shinobu can't cancel out any of these blood demon arts in her life, she simply learned to withstand the damage and or Dodge it entirely which isn't tough given her need for speed.

"I'm sorry Master, but I have no experience in any riding but with my speed, I didn't see it as a necessary skill to learn"

*Riding: N/A: Due to the time period that Saber lived in as well as her particular profession, Shinobu has no experience in riding any form of creature or construct.

Personal Skills-

"I like to think I'm competent with my weapon, but I had to work with what I got so I couldn't be as strong as Gyomei or as flashy as Tengen."

*Eternal Arms Mastery(Sword): C: prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance.

Shinobu was said to be an extremely skilled user of the Nichirin Sword however due to her bodies physical limitations such as a weak exertion of upper physical strength which prevents Saber from taking the heads of demons, she made up for this by reforging her combat style to utilize a mix of Wisteria Poison which is highly poisonous to demons of her world and a nichirin sword uniquely forged for her style.

"What sets me apart from other demon slayers Master, is my ability to create poisons, I know a recipe for a particularly potent Wisteria Poison which is incredibly toxic and deadly for demons"

*Item Construction(Poison): B+: It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.