Jealousy

Constantly getting a lot of marriage proposals from her fans, especially female ONCEs, Sana told her members about it and got a lot of different kinds of reactions from them. But there was a reaction she didn't quite expected from someone. 

[Re-upload]

: Out of character Dahyun

---

It was Saturday in the evening, the members of a famous Korean girl group called "TWICE", had gathered around the living room to spend their cold, peaceful night together. Just chilling and having a little chat with each other.

Nayeon is beside Jeongyeon, making sure that the both of them is warm by cuddling with each other while sharing a thick blanket as well.

Tzuyu had fallen asleep on Momo's lap while the latter's currently munching on some chips. It's a surprise that the younger still hasn't been woken up by the loud crunching, coming from the main dancer.

Mina is resting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while caressing the younger's thigh. Ever since her TW-log's mission, it has become a habit of hers up until now. The younger doesn't really mind it at all. In fact she loves how Minguin's much more affectionate to her than others.

Sana and Dahyun are in their own little and gay world as well. The Japanese watch on her phone while wearing her "Sana potter" glasses as Dubu hugs her from behind, with her chin resting on the older's shoulder.

Then there's Jihyo...

"Stupid freaking gay kids, making me feel single all the damn time

"Stupid freaking gay kids, making me feel single all the damn time..."

..being the goddess that she is, just watching and looking after her 8 gay children. For real though, even if the rest of them makes her feel single, she's still proud of them for being able to love and get a partner in their life.

Unfortunately, one of the pairs aren't really a couple yet. Surprising yet not so surprising either since the both of them are really oblivious when it comes to each other's feelings.

It's none other than the main ship itself; SaiDa.

Sana is scrolling through an endless amount of YouTube's suggested videos. A lot of them are related to Twice, of course. But there was this one particular video that caught her eye... so as Dahyun who was just behind her the whole time.

"Everyone! Look!" The brunette exclaimed giddily. They all gathered around Sana and Dahyun's are to look at the former's phone screen. Maybe except for Momo and Tzuyu because the latter's still asleep and the older doesn't really want to interrupt her beauty rest.