Mr. Antipathic (Part 1)

[Genderbend]

Kim Dahyun is the most successful CEO of the Kim Corporation

Kim Dahyun is the most successful CEO of the Kim Corporation. He's a great boss when it comes to handling their company, but his personality says the opposite. He's obnoxious, disrespectful, annoying, and always gets on people's nerves. If it wasn't for his wealth, people would've quitted immediately.

Minatozaki Sana, a young woman in her mid-20's who's only a waitress at some local coffee shop. She was offered by Dahyun's father to apply for his son as a personal assistant. Thinking this is a way for her to finally have a solution for her financial problems, she agreed. Only to find out that her job isn't as easy as she thought.

---

It was a bright and sunny Tuesday morning. The sky is beautiful, the weather's great and perfect for outings with friends, family, even your significant other. Ah, what a great and typical day-

"Choi! Where the hell are the papers that I assigned you to do?! I need those now!"

...for CEO Kim Dahyun to shout at his employees... again.

Due to his boss's yelling, it made the worker shiver out of fear. "I-I'm working on it, sir-" He answered yet has been cut off by more scolding from his boss.

"Well, work on it faster! I need those papers for a meeting this afternoon! I gave you those papers a week ago yet it's still not done yet?!" Dahyun stated furiously. The scene right now just made the other employees to mind their own businesses as they know that you shouldn't be too careless with the CEO, especially when he's in this state.

"But, sir! Mr. Yoo gave me-" Choi gulped as soon as he saw Dahyun turn around and face him, glaring daggers that seems to went through his soul. Something that an employee of the company shouldn't receive or else; they have to face the consequences...

"Get. Out."

"Sir-"

"You're fired." Dahyun said in the most dead and cold tone you would ever hear in your whole life.

Hearing this, the employee immediately kneeled down in front of him and tugged on his suit. "What?! No, please! I have a family to live! Don't do this! I beg you!"

"You should've thought about that before crossing the line. Take your last paycheck in my dad's office and leave. Now." The CEO pushed him harshly, making the, now former, worker to let go of his suit and before taking his leave. Not even showing a hint of care for the poor man lying on the floor.

Before he completely leave the room, he turned his back to look at his other employees, who's trying their best to not make an eye contact with their boss.

"To the rest of you who's still here, make sure to never be like this guy or you would get the same treatment as him. Do you all understand?" Dahyun's stern voice had reached every worker there is inside the office.