Superstar

A SaiDa AU wherein Dahyun's a big fan of Sana, a famous Japanese guitarist and singer, while she's a bartender at a local bar.

One day, Sana was arranged as a special guest for her birthday, along with VIPs like her friends and family. The bar that Dahyun's working in was hired to provide bartending services for the birthday girl, which Dahyun wasn't aware of at first. When she finally found out who their unexpected guest was, she tries to think of ways how would the singer notice her. However, there's one rule she cannot break:

"Do not get intimate with the guests."

---

"Thank you for coming, everyone! It's been fun to play guitar and sing for all of you!" The crowd went wild as the famous Japanese guitarist and singer, Minatozaki Sana, just finished her performance on stage.

"I love you, Sana!"

"See you again, Sana!"

"Marry me, Sana!"

"You're so beautiful up close, Sana!"

"You're so talented, Sana!"

Every person in the crowd screams her name. A cheer was heard from the front row seats were heard as Sana flashes her heart-warming smile. And it seemed like she has more female fans, considering how their shouts prevail more than the rest.

"Please come to our country again, Sana!"

"I will! Thank you all so much!"

With a bow, Sana exited the stage as the lights went off. The audience's cheers faded...

...just like how the video of the Japanese singer faded to black, changing the video into a different TV show.

"She's so amazing..." A female bartender mumbled with a dreamy sigh, her gaze still fixated at the TV screen even though the clip had already changed.

"Kim Dahyun! Get back to work!"

...not until her boss decided to interrupt her daydreaming.

"Alright! Alright! I got it!"

Dahyun dashed towards the counter to take the customers' orders. Putting a smile on her lips, she started asking each of the people that awaits what their drink preference are. Once she got it all in her mind, she started preparing their orders.