Mr. Antipathic (Last Part)

Sana couldn't help but notice how Dahyun's approach towards her had drastically changed throughout the month of working as his personal assistant.

Not only did his attitude change, he also helped her gain back something important for her.

Flashback

"Huh? What do you mean I can go back to work tomorrow?" Sana questioned in disbelief as she talked to her coffee shop, supposedly former, boss after receiving a tezt message from him that she can work at the shop again.

"I've received a cheque from CEO Kim Dahyun in exchange of hiring you back. He didn't exactly tell me why, but how could I turn down such thing? It's a million won worth of money!"

Sana couldn't believe what her ears are hearing right now.

Kim Dahyun helped her get back her position at the coffee shop? But why? For what reason?

Flashback End

Up 'til now, Sana still doesn't know the reason for Dahyun's change of heart.

Often times, the CEO would be a hell of a brat towards her. But the rest? He'd be somewhat of a gentleman that really confuses Sana's well-being.

One night, before Sana goes to her job at the coffee shop, she was arranging papers at the last minute. Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, she panicked and immediately rushed outside the hallway.

Due to her hastiness, when she turned around the corner, she bumped straight into Dahyun, who looked at her in surprise.

"Shouldn't you be at your other work? What are you still doing here?" The CEO questioned, looking at his watch in his left wrist.

"I-I was just about to leave-"

Dahyun cut her off, "You'd be late if you're still going at the bus stop. I'll drop you off."

"Shouldn't you change first?" Sana suggested.

Dahyun shook his head, "You're going to be late if I will. I can change back at home."

Without a word, Sana just nodded and let the CEO do as he proposed.

They went outside the Kim Corporation, where Dahyun's personal driver was waiting for him inside the car.

Once seated at the backseat, the CEO instructed his driver to go to the coffee shop, where Sana works at, first thing before they go home.

While on the road, Sana felt her head and eyelids getting heavy due to the lack of sleep. Unconsciously, her head leaned against Dahyun's shoulder as she take a nap.

This took Dahyun by surprise, but tried to stay still so he wouldn't wake the girl up. He doesn't know why he wasn't complaining. Maybe he grew attached to girl already, after a month of being his personal assistant.

Dahyun bit his lip. He doesn't know why his heart races as he realize how close their distance are with each other.

A hand of his went up its way and brushed against Sana's cheek, pushing a strand of hair away.

"I really don't pay that much attention to you before. But now that I think about it... you're really beautiful." Dahyun said in his mind, caressing the girl's cheek ever so gently.

The gesture made Sana's eyes flutter open, waking up to see Dahyun staring at her with those beautiful, monolid eyes of his.

Sana jolt up, taken aback from his actions.

Feeling herself blushing, the girl looked away and apologized, "S-sorry..."

But it was as if nothing happened, Dahyun responded to her, unfazed. "Don't be. I enjoyed your... snoring."