"I like you...r sister"

"Momo, don't be surprised by what I'm about to say," said Dahyun towards her best friend since birth, Hirai Momo.

From the first year of secondary school, the two had became close friends. There was nothing they could not both agree on. They seem to be twins for no one could separate both of them. Only thing that they've never done together is bathing at the same time, in the same bathroom.

As soon as the sun rises, Dahyun immediately gets up and takes a bath. After saying goodbye to her mother, she will run to Momo's house and eat breakfast there. Sometimes, Momo wakes up earlier and goes to the house of the girl with complexion as pale as the snow on Christmas day.

After coming home from school, they take a bicycle together and meet at the park where they always go to. There's never a day that they don't see each other.

Even on days when one is sick, the other will visit immediately. If one's family will take a trip somewhere, important or not, the other would tag along.

The same thing happened that afternoon when they met in the park after school. But from Momo's conclusion, there seemed to be something different about her friend today.

"Why, Dahyun? What are you going to say?" Momo asked nervously. Many inferences sprouted in her mind about what her friend wanted to say, but she still tried to ignore any ounce of malice that comes through her mind.

Momo could feel the strong pounding of her chest. It seemed that the silence between the two of them had joint together and added to her nervousness.

"Is this the moment I've been waiting for?" She thought.

In fact, Momo, who is popular at school, has had a crush on her girl best friend, Dahyun, for a long time. But she doesn't have the courage to tell her.

Dahyun scratched the back of her neck, as if she didn't know where to start.

"I... uhm... I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I don't know where to start." Dahyun held her best friend's hand. The blush on Momo's face couldn't be avoided because of the younger's gesture. She felt the sound, coming out of her chest, grow louder.

"Momo, I like..." But what Dahyun wanted to say was cut off by a familiar tone of voice calling out.

"Momo! Dahyun! Mom said it's time for lunch!" A beauty called out. She is often seemed to be viewed as a Goddess by everyone who knows her.

The two fixated their gazes towards the direction of where the girl called them out on.

"Ah, yes, sure! Dahyun and I will be there in a moment."

Minatozaki Sana, Momo's stepsibling. A Japanese woman who enjoys meeting more people in her life. She is the most friendly and kindest person Dahyun has ever met.

Momo turned her attention back to her friend to pick up the interrupted conversation again. "What is that you're about to say, Dahyun?"

"Momo..." Dahyun slightly squeezed her best friend's hands while glancing at the woman who came earlier, seemingly went unnoticed by Momo.

"Did she want to say that she likes me too? I sure hope so!"

But Momo's happy imagination was destroyed and shattered to pieces when Dahyun said the most unbelievable thing to her.

"I like your sister."

***

Requests are open! Just comment down below or DM me if you guys want request what kind of oneshot genre should I write (can be English or Tagalog/Filipino language, depending on what do you want between the two)