2

Alen      {3rd day of sixth moon, 754Q}

"Where is he? Someone, go find him, what are you staring at, just go, do something and bring him back to the castle before anyone else knows" yelled the King.

Ron and Brian just stared at each other, this is the third time this month that their second prince had gone missing, well everyone in the castle knew that the prince must have taken another small 'outing', the whole castle knew his obsession to find about the mysterious adventurer named Rog Lin, known all over Spacia for his adventure into the Duo forest and the prince ever since he heard about Rog is obsessed with finding more about the adventurer.

But wandering in the Duo forest is like, walking into one's own death. No one dared to enter the forest because of the unknown creatures that lurks within its darkness. No one had ever come out alive from that forest, that's also the reason why it's called the dark forest.

Alen, the old butler, felt helpless, it's not easy to control , the empire's second prince Ray Black, he is carefree and does things according to his whim, Alen knew this from the day , when he saw little prince defying the king's order and helping out the prisoner from Blurnt village, it took months for the king to forgive his son. Ever since that day, Ray was someone who always broke the rules and did according to his wish, despite behaving like a rogue, he was loyal to the kingdom and to his brother Noir Black, the first prince. There was no one else in the empire who could match him in his swordsmanship except Herbert. But this was going out of control, his craze to find Rog Lin is not going to give him any benefits he will lose whatever love and care his father has for him.

Everyone at the beginning was curious about Rog Lin, the one and only person in the empire who entered and survived the Duo forest, and researched about the strange creatures that lived there.

When the book titled 'The unsolved world of Duo' was brought out into the market , people claimed it to be fake, a fraudulent document published for making money, but it's still hard to ignore the fact that, some of things that have been presented in the book were proved true by the empire's famous Scholars. And even the appearance of Bronkores, a creature that wanders at night in the valley of Skinera, which was predicted in the book, became true, people started to believe that a person named Rog Lin must have entered the forest.

'But the prince's craze of finding the author has gone beyond limit. It will eventually cost him a lot', thought Alen.

Alen called both Ron and Brian, and told them, "He must be on his way to the village, go find him and bring him back, no matter what, I want him here, take Herbert with you; he must be able to convince the prince to come back, go hurry"

"Yes, sir" both replied in unison.