15

Gienne, where are you come back? Where are you, I won't let you leave me, you will stay here with me here in Spacia. Come back!

A chill crept throughout her body; she was running, running away from the voice, who is it, who is the one following her? She could feel her hands sweating, where was she? She looked around, she was in a forest everything was covered in green, tall trees filled the forest, she could feel the earth under her feet, she turned around to look at the person who was following her, to her surprise she saw a soldier, she knew him, who was he, she had seen him somewhere?, The general, it's the general, why is he chasing me I should run , I need to go back, she yelled, mom where are you, suddenly she felt her entire body shaking, what was happening to her.....

'Gienne, wake up'

Who is this, it's a women's voice

'Gienne, wake up, girl' said Mrs. Higgins

She opened her eyes, 'it was a dream' thought Gienne

"Oh, I am sorry Mrs. Higgins, I was really tired" said Gienne,

"Get up and get ready we have to go, its better we set off early"

"Yes Mr. Higgins"

Gienne stood up from her bed and moved toward the adjacent room were everything was set for her to freshen up, she washed herself with the hot water that was already set there, she changed her clothes, to her another pair, she only had three dresses, two of them is her working dress where as the other one is her only dress that was suitable enough to wear outside, she changed into her only 'outing dress' which she called it.

'what a weird dream she thought her, out of all the people it should be that handsome general who had to chase her in her dreams' thought Gienne, 'I hope I don't see him today, wait a moment, why am I so bothered about him, I don't even know him, and it's not like I have any crush on him to avoid him all the time, stupid, stupid Sara, just calm down, he may not even remember you'

'But still why was he staring at me last night, did I have something on my face, or does he know Gienne? Oh, why is it disturbing me so much, I hate this feeling, I don't want to think about that guy again if I continue to think about him, I might have a crush on him' thought Gienne, she remembered her days back in her own world, were she was always the hidden girl, back there no one really recognized her presence, even if she were with a group of people, she was always absent to them , she was the type of girl whom everyone tend to forget first, she never had that quality of attracting people's attention she was the 'wall flower'.

But now she felt different , she felt like she is getting noticed, she felt like everyone's observing her, Maybe it must be because she is trying to hide something, hide the fact that she is Sara, not Gienne. She had to be careful; she can't make a false move.

When she stepped out of the room, it was early morning, when she and Mrs. Higgins stepped out of the room, they saw Robert who was also waiting outside his room, three of them together moved to the end of the corridor, towards the staircase. Mrs. Higgins and Robert walked together at the front discussing about the further short trip they were about to take to Jane's house. Gienne followed right behind them.

Right when she stepped into the main hall, where the waiting room was, her gaze wandered off to the table on the left side of the chair, she wanted to see those black eyes, 'it would not be too bad if I can get a glimpse of him', thought Gienne, but not finding the handsome General, she moved forward to catch up with Mrs. Higgins and Robert who were already standing near the reception desk, talking to the receptionist, she stood close to Mrs. Higgins on her right side.