24

Gienne lokn  {2nd day of second moon, 754Q}

She was now waiting in the large entrance hall of Madam Rinley's school, Jane was standing beside her, and she seemed tense. All of a sudden Madam Rinley wanted to see Gienne, Jane was ordered to bring Gienne with her to the school.

"Why do you think she wants to see me?" asked Gienne

"How would I know, last day after school she told me to bring you here", said Jane who was walking up and down the hall.

" it must be about the package maybe?"

"I hope it's something else, not about the prev potion", said Jane.

"Even if it's about the time potion that you told me, I am the one who stole it so, you don't have to worry"

"What do you mean I don't have to worry, I am the one who let you inside the potions room?" said a much more tensed Jane.

Gienne kept quiet, even though she was not the one who stole it, she literally is inside the body of the girl who stole the potion, apart from being transmigrated into a new world, she was now about to get Jinxed by a witch.

'I just hope this is not about that stupid time potion, why would Gienne steal it anyway', thought Gienne

"Good morning, girls", Gienne knew that voice, it was the old witch, she was now walking towards them, she had that same beautiful sparrow on her shoulder, she wore a black dress just like the day when she first met the witch and a green rimmed spectacles.

"Did I make you wait for a long time; I was busy making a Potion", she moved closer to the girl's side and said as if she was whispering, "love potion", straitening herself she continued, "now a days the demand for this potion is very high, people must find it really hard to fall in love, or make people fall in love"

"Follow me, girls, I don't want you getting lost inside my school", telling this Madam Liera continued to walk in the direction of the huge lake, that was present inside her garden like entrance hall.

Gienne felt like she was inside the Hogwarts School, Madam Liera had an entire garden with a huge lake situated in the middle of the hall, which she called the entrance hall, 'if this is just the entrance hall, then what about the classes', thought Gienne. she just kept on staring at the walls that looked as if it was open , transparent. while following Madam Rinley through the school, she saw a few students walking around with a map.

She turned towards Jane and asked in a low voice, "Why do these students have maps?"

Madam Rinley was the one to reply, "the entire school is a maze dear, if you have to find your way inside my school you will need a map."

"So everyday students have to use a map to get to their classes", asked a surprised Gienne.

"Yes, of course, when I built this place, I was  young ,full of energy, and I didn't want anyone to mess around here, so I built this building in such a way that the rooms and the position of various classes changes every night, if you don't have one of Rinley's map, you will surely get lost, that's a really good trick isn't it?", asked Madam Rinley.

"Yes" said Gienne who was now becoming more and more afraid of Madam Liera.

Madam Liera continued speaking, "you know I have lost two of my staffs here in this school, well I was very much relieved when I found one of them after a year, it was really a day to celebrate, after all he was my best teacher, but unfortunately, he left the next day, I still don't know the reason why he left, maybe I should have paid him more"

'A year, you could get lost inside this building for a year, why would anyone stay in such a place', thought Gienne

"Has any students got lost here?" asked Gienne

"Oh no never, I will never let that happen, no matter what, I will always make sure to keep my students safe"

'Thank god', thought Gienne.

Three of them were now standing in front of a very large tree, Madam Liera mumbled something to the tree and as soon as she completed her words, the tree started to split apart, and a very ordinary looking door appeared, Madam Liera opened the door and gestured the girls follow her.

"Oh no, not here" she heard Jane talking in a low voice.

"Why, not here? Is there any problem?", asked Gienne.

"It's the potions room, you Idiot, we are screwed", whispered Jane.

'Oh no', thought Gienne.

Turning to face both the girls madam Liera said, "Why don't you both have a seat, you must be really tired after all that walk"

Gienne and Sara looked at each other, both of them were now confused and at the same time afraid. They sat on the couch that Madam Rinley has pointed.

"Now tell me where is my potion, girls? I know you took it"

"I am sorry Madam Rinley, I was careless", said Jane immediately in a guilty tone.

"You were careless, is  that what you have to tell me, I did not expect something like this from youJane, you are one of my best students"

"I am really sorry, Madam Liera, it won't happen again", said Jane who was now sitting with her heads low, she was on the verge of crying

"Return the potion to me", said Madam Rinley

"We can't", said Jane.

"Why can't you?"

"Because Gienne has lost all her memories, she does not even remember taking the potion bottle", said Jane.

"So you are telling me that I won't get back my potion worth more than #200 gold coins, right"

Looking towards Gienne Madam Liera continued, "Don't you have anything to say?"

"I don't remember anything Madam Rinley"

"Is it that you don't remember anything, or you haven't stolen it?"

Gienne stared at Madam Rinley with a surprised expression; she realized that Madam Rinley Knew something about her, if she had to find answers to her questions, Liera Rinley, the Old witch  was the only one who could give her the answers.

'Can she trust this witch? Even if she can't trust her, what other options did she have to find out what was happening to her, to know why she was inside someone else body in a strange fantasy world. She had to tell the truth, that was the only way'

"I did not steal anything from you", said Gienne

"Then can you tell me who stole the potion from me?" asked the witch who was now sitting on a chair opposite to them

"It was Gienne, not me", replied Gienne

"If it was Gienne, then who are you?" asked the witch

"I am Sara, Sara Jacob"