Chapter 1: Blud is NOT outside the Pizza Tower

(the story starts with Peppino, Gustavo and Brick and the bosses running out of the titular Pizza Tower, before some sort of glitchy crack floating in the air transports them somewhere else

(the story starts with Peppino, Gustavo and Brick and the bosses running out of the titular Pizza Tower, before some sort of glitchy crack floating in the air transports them somewhere else.)

Peppino: WE DID IT GUSTAVO! WE-A FINALLY FINISHED THIS-A STUPID ADVENTURE! I CAN FINALLY MANAGE MY PIZZERIA IN-A PEACE-

Gustavo: uh, Peppino... I don't think we're outside the tower.

Peppino: what do you MEAN-a?! We got out of the tower with all the other bosses-a! I mean, you were right-a behind me!

Gustavo: well, do you see your pizzeria?

(Peppino looks around him, before looking up at the dark night sky, realizing that the Pizza Tower is nowhere to be found)

Peppino: Gustavo....

Gustavo: yeah, Peppino?

Peppino: where is-a the Pizza Tower?

Gustavo: i was gonna ask you the same thing!

(as Peppino and Gustavo have a conversation, they hear something whirring behind them. They turn around to investigate, only to see a short, purple haired robot with a gun that seems to be charging.)

Peppino: MAMA-MIA-

???: Alright! Stay where you are! And put your hands up!

(Peppino, Gustavo and Brick all raise their hands up)

???: what's with the giant rat thing?

Gustavo: oh, that's Brick, my friend!

???: okay...

Peppino: look-a, what do you want!? if it's-a money, then i got nothing to give you-a!

???: Money?- look, I'm not letting a bunch of weirdos stop me from getting what i need! Now, who the hell are you? WHAT the hell are you?

Peppino: as if-a I'll tell yo-

Gustavo: Im Gustavo! This is Brick, and that's Peppi-

(as Gustavo points at Peppino, Peppino holds Gustavo's hand tightly.)

Peppino: look, Gus, i know-a you mean good intentions and all, but i-a think we shouldn't be just-a casually introducing ourselves infront of a robot-a. Especially when-a the robot has a gun.

Gustavo: but Peppino! They look like a nice person!

Peppino: They have a fucking gun, Gustavo. They're-a threatening to shoot us.

???: i can hear both of you, yknow.

(Peppino lets go of Gustavo's hand, as both of them turn their heads at the purple haired robot.)

Peppino: look-a, i just finished killing a Pizza guy, So, for the love of God-a, can you show us the way to a restaurant called "Peppino Pizza"?

???: Peppino Pizza? Never heard of it. What's a "Pizza" anyway?

Peppino: Santa maria- it's-a one of the best dishes a person could-a ever make! Besides spaghetti.

???: look, i dont care about your "Peppino Pizza"s or your" Spaghetti"s, just stay out of my way, Im in the middle of doing something right now!

(the purple haired robot pushes both Peppino and Gustavo aside, before walking ahead of them)

Peppino: wait-a! We don't know where we are-a! What is-a this place?!

(the purple haired robot faces them again)

???: you're on Copper-9, a mining exoplanet.

Peppino: EXOPLANET?! WE'RE OUTSIDE THE FUCKING SOLAR SYSTEM-A NOW?! You gotta be kidding, right-a?!

???: No? Why would i?

Peppino: Oh, Mama-mia..

Gustavo: since you know our names now- oh yeah by the way that's Peppino.

(Peppino angrily looks at Gustavo)

Gustavo: anyways, back to what i was saying, what's your name?

Uzi: the name's Uzi.

Peppino: Uzi? As in, the gun-a?-

Gustavo: nice to meet you, Uzi!

Uzi: nice to meet you too, uh, "Gastavoh"?

Gustavo: it's pronounced "Gustavo".

Uzi: okay.. Anyway, im out.

(Uzi begins running away from the duo(and Brick))

Peppino: wait-a! You can't just leave us here! Come on, Gus! Let's-a follow her!

Gustavo: alright, boss! Brick, you ready?

(Brick nods his head, as Gustavo sits on top of him.)

Peppino: Alright-a everybody! Lets-a go.

END OF CHAPTER 1