Chapter 2: Uzi, Peppino, Gustavo And Brick VS A Gullible Killing Machine

(the chapter begins with Peppino running at Mach 3, followed by Gustavo and Brick.)

Peppino: Come on-a! I think she's-a right over here!

(they finally reach Uzi.)

Uzi: Finally, the missing piece!

Gustavo: Hey, Uzi!

Uzi: Huh?

Peppino: You got-a lot of nerve to leave us in-a that.... place?

(Peppino looks ahead of Uzi, staring at the piles of worker drone corpses)

(CUE TUNNELY SHIMBERS! https://youtu.be/0-CLAPJ1PLs)

Peppino: What the hell are-a THOSE?!

Uzi: Dead worker drones.

Peppino: What-a the HELL is a worker drone?-

(suddenly, a drone with wings lands on what seems to be a pod, uh oh.)

Uzi: SHUT UP GET DOWN!

(Uzi pulls Peppino, Gustavo and brick to a conveniently placed pile of worker drone corpses.)

Gustavo: What was that thing?!

(Brick seems to be scared, as Gustavo calms him down.)

Uzi: Murder Drones, they're here to basically kill us-

Peppino: KILL US?!

Uzi: Can you pipe down? I'm trying to not get us killed here!

(Uzi picks up a broken piece of glass, and uses it as a mirror to look at the Murder Drone.)

Peppino: Mama-Mia! First-a, my pizzeria nearly gets vaporized, now a robot is-a gonna kill us?! Give me a break-a!

(as Uzi looks at the Murder Drone with the broken piece of glass, the Murder Drone looks back at her.)

(CUE HARD DRIVE TO MUNCH YOU: https://youtu.be/z6aI6h8XExo)

Uzi: Crap! We've been found!

Peppino: WHAT-A?!

(As the Murder Drone lunges at them, Uzi attaches the last piece she needed for her Railgun, and begins charging it.)

(The Murder Drone crash lands infront of their hiding spot, which sends Uzi, Peppino, Gustavo, Brick, and Uzi's railgun flying. Uzi, Gustavo and Brick land on the ground before getting in a fighting stance, whilst Peppino lands on his face instead.)

Uzi: And they said pirating all that anime was useless!

(Uzi grabs her railgun as Gustavo is ready to kick Brick at the Murder Drone.)

(as Uzi is about to shoot, the Murder Drone stabs her hand with it's tail, leaving a hole in her hand.)

Gustavo: Uzi! Come on, Brick, are you ready!?

(Brick nods in response)

Gustavo: PEPPINO TAKE CARE OF UZI FOR ME WILL YA?!-

(Gustavo begins kicking Brick at the Murder Drone, as Peppino finally gets up and helps Uzi)

Peppino: Mama-Mia, Uzi! What-a the hell happened to your-a hand?

Uzi: I'm fine.

Peppino: That-a giant hole in your hand says-a otherwise! Come on-a, i think i have leftover bandages from-a the Pizza Tower-

(Peppino rummages through his pocket, before pulling something out. What he thought was a bandage was actually a roll of toilet paper.)

Peppino: God-a damn it! I must have hallucinated while i was in "Oh, Shit!"-a!