Chapter 4: Betrayal

(we begin this chapter with N waking up hanging from the ceiling, and falling to the ground, while Peppino bakes pizza with a makeshift Pizza Oven inside the pod, where V is chained up.)

Peppino: Who wants-a slice of pizza?! My-a family's recipe!

Gustavo: Pizza?! Hell yeah! Where'd you get the dough and the toppings?

Peppino: As a chef, i-a carry extra ingredients everywhere i go-a! Also because we run out of space in-a the pizzeria..

Peppino: Uzi, uh, what's-a your name again?

V: It's V.

Peppino: alright-a, V! Do both of you want-a slice of pizza?

Uzi: Uh, sure, i guess?

V: Ew, No!

Peppino: Well, you're-a missing out then! Here, Uzi, have a slice-a!

(Peppino gives Uzi a slice of pizza.)

Uzi: Huh, it's actually pretty good.

Peppino: Hey, Gus! Ask-a N if he wants some-

(Suddenly, Gustavo surprises and scares the living hell out of Peppino)

Peppino: SANTA MARIA!

(the entire pizza flies into the air, as Peppino perfectly catches them slice by slice with a silver plate.)

Peppino: Gus! never do that again-a!

Gustavo: Oops, sorry boss.

Peppino: It's-a fine.

(Peppino places the silver plate with pizza on top of the control panel.)

Uzi: N, i found something in here!

(Uzi looks at a symbol that contains a skull with a cap and wings.)

(Uzi then looks at the mirror, before a symbol appears in her visor and breaks the mirror.)

Peppino: MAMA-MIA!

Gustavo: Huh?!

Brick: (confused rat noises)

V: (blows bubbles) That's weird and concerning.

Uzi: Bite me! This is probably you weirdo's fault!

Peppino: Hey! We had-a nothing to do with this-a!

Uzi: Not you, her! (points at V)

V: Well, I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy to find out?

(N suddenly appears out of nowhere.)

N: What'd you find?

Uzi: Did you know that was a pilot hat?

N: I was the pilot?! That's awesome!- I crashed and ruined everything... Spaceship Pilot: Origin Story.

(V hisses, then calms herself by blowing bubbles out of a bubble blower.)
...Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure "murder all humans" is, uh, morality?

Uzi: The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup. (No response or rebuttal.) Covering their tracks means their past negotiating. Not like they tried negotiating with my mom...

Peppino: Wait-a, you're gonna kill-a the humans?!

V: Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kind's so conveniently innocent? (Chuckles)

Peppino: Hold on-a, you're-a telling me if we-a manage to fix this pod, you're-a gonna kill the humans?! The entire human-a race?!

Uzi: Yeah, basically.