PWAHOO SHORTS: Part 1

(this is just so i could improve my writing n stuff)

After the prom incident, Peppino leads The Noise and Noisette to camp made out of scrap metal and some discarded clothes.

They all lie down on the floor, and began to sleep the night away, one by one.

Peppino stares at the roof of their little camp, afterall, who would be able to sleep through getting their face blown up?

He lies down in silence, just thinking...

Until The Noise made, well, noise.

"What a day, huh Peps?" The Noise unexpectedly says.
"GAH!" Peppino yelled in surprise, before standing up. "Oh, it's just-a you." Peppino says, relieved. "What do you want-a?" "Well, I'm bored, so yknow." The Noise replies.

...

Silence filled the air, Peppino didn't want to entertain The Noise's antics, cause once The Noise finds out that you're getting annoyed by him, he wont stop. EVER.

It was like that for a while, Peppino, on one side of the camp staring at the ceiling, while The Noise, on the other side of the camp, fidgeted with the makeshift oven's loose bricks. Until suddenly...

"Have you ever wondered why we're even in this place?"

"Huh?" Peppino replies, with a hint of frustration.

"I mean, one second we're runnin' out of the crumbling Pizza Tower, and the next we're in the middle of buttfuck nowhere talkin' to a bunch of robots!" The Noise loudly explained, somehow not waking everyone up.

"Did-a someone already tell you where we are-a?" Peppino asks The Noise.

"Uh.. No?" The Noise replied in confusion.

"We're on an exoplanet-a." Peppino bluntly told The Noise, not even sugarcoating it. (see what i did there?)

The Noise scoffed. "An exoplanet? Really? Ha! That's a horrible joke, man. Remind me to teach you a couple of jokes or two."

Peppino, not that surprised by The Noise's reaction to that information(real), continued. "Well, if you haven't-a noticed, the:
Moon has a ring on it,
This place is-a filled with snow,
And the only humans you-a talked to in this-a place are me, Gus, you're-a girlfriend and PEPPINOS, though i-a doubt he's a human, but you get-a the point-a!"

"Gee, While those are valid points, that doesn't mean we're OUTSIDE the solar system, who knows? Maybe we're just on another part of the world that just so happens to be abandoned, has a secret second moon and is filled with robots, yknow?" The Noise said, grasping at straws at this point.

Maybe the fat fuck was right? But that wouldn't make sense, they were just escaping The Crumbling Tower Of Pizza!

"Yknow what, im goin' to sleep." The Noise, after a solid 10 seconds of thinking, tiredly said.

He then lied down next to Noisette, and 5 seconds later, he's snoring.

Now Peppino is the only one awake. Oh well, it's time to sleep too i guess.