Chapter 5: A NEW CUSTOMER

(we are now back outside the colony. Peppino, a frozen Gustavo, and a Brick(the rat) wearing a snow hat knock on the colony's doors.)

Ron: Oh hey, it's you guys again!

Peppino: Yeah, Mr. Robot. Can we-a stay here for a while? We have a bit of a problem-a. (points at the frozen Gustavo)

Ron: Sure! Anything for the people that helped beat those Murder Drones!

Peppino: Thanks-a!

(Peppino drags the frozen Gustavo into the colony, as Brick follows.)

(Back at the Parent-Teacher Conference...)

Khan: I mean, you don't think it's my parenting, do you? I left her for dead once! It sounds like she's bored in your class and the other kids suck! Call her "damaged" again, and I will install a DOOR ON YOUR FACE!

(Lizzy and Doll are in the back, listening to the ragefest that is Khan.)

Lizzy: (To Doll) Where are your folks?

(Doll starts having flashbacks.)

Doll: Мёртвые. Я смотрела как они умирали. ("Dead. I watched them die".)

Lizzy: ...That was the joke, idiot?

(They both hear a knocking. They turn to see a hologram of Lizzy outside the door)

Lizzy: That girl is... Gorgeous, right!? I'm gonna let her in. (She gets up to let her copy in.)

(we cut back to Uzi, N, and Thad, who are in the room where they fought V and J.)

Uzi: You guys... do that often?

N: Haha, no. I'm very concerned, but also pretty frightened a little bit.

Thad: Hey, Uzi! What's this thing?

(It's an Absolute Solver sign.)

N: Hey, isn't that your special eye?

Uzi: Don't call it that! (She reads.) "Absolute Solver"? "Reboot"? Does this have something to do with how you grew your head back?

N: Hehe. I actively avoid unpacking how that works.

(whilst they were talking, some sort of goop begins to seep out of the vents.)

Uzi: New material can't be pulled from thin air. If the wound is severe enough, this "Solver" might be some sort of auto run program to collect more matte-

(Suddenly, the goop begins to form a shape- is that Peppino?)

(CUE PIZZA TIME NEVER ENDS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwN0CqFo4rY)

Peppino?: HELLO, MY DEAR CUSTOMERS!
MY NAME IS-A PEPPINOS, PEPPINOS PAGHETTI! OWNER OF-A PEPPINOS PIZZA 2-

Uzi: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

N: Hey, look! It's Peppino!

Thad: Oh, so his name was Peppino?

PEPPINOS PAGHETTI: YOU HAVE SEEN-A THE PEPPINO? SCREAMS OF HAPPINESS! WHERE IS-A HE?

N: Huh?

Uzi: Guys, i don't think that's Peppino...

(Suddenly, PEPPINOS PAGHETTI's eyes sink into his head, and begins hissing at Uzi.)

Uzi: Come on, what did i do?!

(PEPPINOS PAGHETTI looks like he was about to attack Uzi, before something alerts him, making him turn around and hiss at something on the floor.)