Chapter 8: It's Camping Time!

(changing the writing style on this chapter and future ones!)

(a few days- er, nights, after the prom.)

"CAMP-A?!" Peppino exclaimed, after N asked them to come with on this so-called camping trip.

"Yeah! Me, V and Vigi are gonna be the camp moderators, or whatever they're called!" N gleefully said, as The Vigilante showed up behind him.

"Yep, since Uzi's class is also joinin', and a buncha weird stuff is happenin' lately, I believe it's my duty to help keep everyone safe." The Vigilante said, as he didn't want more casualties to happen, ever since prom.

"Huh, that's... actually-a pretty responsible of you, Vigi!" Peppino replied. He didn't expect Vigi to suddenly have the urge to protect a bunch of random people he never met, let alone robots, so it came as a surprise.

Vigi tipped his hat in response, before suddenly, The Noise barges into the conversation for absolutely no reason, like the little shit he is.

"Heya, so i heard something about a camp?" The Noise asked, planning to ruin the trip in one way or another.

"No, Noise. you're-a not allowed to-a join. You tried to blow up-a the prom a few days ago." Peppino said, but that won't deter The Noise, unfortunately.

"Ugh, FINE!" Said The Noise. Of course, he doesn't actually mean it.

"Come on, Peppino! It's gonna be fun!" Gustavo said, trying to convince the anxious Italian man to join the trip.

"Ugh, fine-a!" Peppino said in frustration, succumbing to Gustavo's pursuasiveness.

"So.... Is everyone ready?" N asked the group.

"CAN I JOIN-A?" the gooey clone of Peppino, PEPPINOS, asked.

"Sure, little- er, big guy!" Gustavo said to PEPPINOS.

PEPPINOS screamed in happiness, though it came out sounding like a cat on steroids screaming while getting strangled underwater.

We are now at Camp 98.7, as everyone got off the bus.

Peppino was the first off the bus, as he used the side of the bus for support while he threw up.

He was then followed by PEPPINOS, who also used the side of the bus for "support" and "throwed up" his insides, in an effort to copy Peppino.

Then the students got off the bus.
"Do you ever wonder why-" a student named Ronathon asked, before getting shoved to the ground by another student named Emily, who was pushed by another student.

"Hey!" Emily said, as she picked her book up and left, while more students exit the bus.

"No kidding!" Thad said, as he and Lizzy shared a laugh, while they got off the bus.

Uzi, Gustavo and Brick were the last ones off the bus. Once Gustavo got off the bus, he and Brick rushed to Peppino's aid, who was still throwing up his dinner.

While Gustavo helped Peppino, Uzi looked at the pair of collars on her hand, as she gets a-

FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAAAACK

(A few minutes ago.)

"After the core collapsed... I... didn't notice the collars." Khan said, looking at an old picture of him, his wife, Nori, and a bunch of old friends.

"Only your mom being a catch!" Khan added, as he pointed finger guns at Uzi, who looked at him in a confuse manner, before looking at the closet that was labled "Nori's kooky stuff".