Chapter 2 Reheated: Nearly Worker Drone Spaghetti

Peppino ran after the drone at Mach 3, followed by Gustavo and Brick.

So much stuff was going through the Italian chef's mind. Moments ago, they escaped the Pizza Tower, and now they're on a different planet? It just didn't add up. What about his pizzeria? What'll happen to it during his absence? The Pizza Tower existing already made Peppino's life even more hell than it already was, why send him to this place?

Eventually, they caught up to the purple-haired drone.

"WAIT! WE STILL NEED-A ANSWERS!" Peppino yelled at Uzi, as she picked up a glowing green canister from the snow-coated ground.

"What?" She asked, as she turned around to see the agile Italian chef catching his breath.

"Sorry to bother you, miss, but WE'RE LITERALLY LOST ON A DIFFERENT PLANET-" Gustavo was interrupted by Peppino absolutely flabbergasted at the sight before them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT-A?!" Peppino pointed at the spire of corpses the Murder Drones have built.
"The corpse spire.... Never thought those stories that the old Worker Drones told us were real." Uzi replied.

"What the FUCK is a Worker Drone?-" Peppino was interrupted by a Murder Drone landing on the pod.

"Hide!" Uzi commanded, as she, Gustavo and Brick hid in a conveniently sized pile of Worker Drone corpses. As for Peppino...

"YEOoOoOOoOoOOOW!" He accidentally revealed their location, as the Murder Drone looked at them.

"Let's-a go!"

"Okie-dokie!"

COMMENCE BATTLE!

(alternatively...)

Uzi was dumbfounded at the Murder Drone, as she has never seen one up close before, and not only that, it wasn't attacking her or the fat Italian and his friend!

"Alright-a, Gustavo? What should i use?" Peppino asked Gustavo, as a window only visible to them showed up beside Peppino, showing a list of attacks he can use.

"Pummel sounds a bit too overkill... But an average punch sounds-a too boring and weak-a!"

"I mean, Mach-Dash seems like a good option." Gustavo replied.

"*sniff sniff*" Brick said.

"You're right-a! Mach-Dash it is-a!" Peppino dug his fingers into the cold snow, as he ran in place, turning his legs into a black swirl. He lets go of the snow, as he rammed himself into the Murder Drone, before jumping back in place.

"Alright, Brick! You ready?!" Gustavo asked Brick, who replied with a nod.

They then did a double jump, before crushing the Murder Drone, damaging it.

If Uzi wasn't confused before, she was confused now. Why wasn't the Murder Drone attacking when Peppino and Gustavo were talking about what moves they should use? It almost seemed like she was witnessing a recreation of the battles in "Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga", which released more than a thousand years ago at this point.