Chapter 1 Reheated: This isn't the Pizza Tower...

(Someone who's fanfic im reading is also reading this book and chapter 1-7 are absolute doodoo fart so im rewriting it while im making the other chapters)

(NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SPOILERS TO THE ENDING OF PIZZA TOWER. WHILE THE OLD CHAPTER 1 ONLY SAID THAT IT WAS DESTROYED, THIS CHAPTER GOES INTO FULL DETAIL ON HOW IT WAS DESTROYED.)

In one fell swoop, Pizzahead was pile-drived into his own tower, by non other than the anxious Italian chef himself, Peppino Spaghetti. It was finally over. 6 hours of endless physical and mental torment, it has finally come to a close.

Peppino hopped down the hole that had appeared beside Pizzahead's unconscious body, and mentally prepared for what was to come.

It was another long hallway, until suddenly... He came across another Pillar John.

It wasn't like any other Pillar John he has killed, this one looked old, even more tired, and looked like it was abandoned, with pizza toppings strewn about him. It wore a hat, unlike the other Pillar Johns. But then it hit him.

"I... Had a brother once. We were the janitors of this tower, but then that wretched pizza took him and cloned him for these levels." a flashback of Gerome hit Peppino.

"Could this-a be?" This might be Gerome's brother, the REAL one.

And now he has to destroy him.

Peppino took a deep breath, and lunged at the sentient pillar, causing him to crumble, initiating another "Pizza Time".

However, it wasn't like any other "Pizza Time", it was the FINAL "Pizza Time". As always, a countdown appeared below Peppino, but instead of showing Pizzaface sleeping, it showed an icon of the tower crumbling.

Peppino knew what this meant instantly, as he dashed out of the room, and rescued his companions, Gustavo, their newly adopted rat Brick, and Mr. Stick.

He dashed through off-limit areas and ran head first into the marble bricks that helped keep the tower standing, as he made his way out of the tower.

Suddenly, he was now dashing through the "Slums" part of the Pizza Tower, as he encountered a familiar face, of course, the clone Pizzahead made to beat Peppino at his own game, Fake Peppino(he would rather be called "PEPPINOS"), followed him out of the tower. Was this his attempt to survive, or merely an attempt to copy him? Peppino wasn't sure, but he had no time to think. (He also came across Snotty, who also followed him out of the tower.)

He then dashed through Vacation Resort, where The Noise followed him too. While The Noise absolutely hated the idea of being helped by his rival, Peppino, he would rather let Peppino "help" him, than die with the tower.

Then Peppino went on with Western District, where he saved The Vigilante and Mort The Chicken, Then on to the Tower Lobby, where he saved Pepperman, and finally, he dashed across the John Gutter hall, where he saved Gerome.

And finally, they were out.... Or were they?

Peppino was in the lead, when Gustavo noticed a portal shaped like a pizza appear right in front of them. It wasn't like the Lap 2 or 3 portals, as the cheese on this portal was a bit darker, as if someone had poured a black substance onto it. Another thing to note, you could see where it would lead to, unlike the previously mentioned lap portals.

However, Gustavo was too late, as by the time he noticed the portal, Peppino, him and Brick have already entered.

"YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!" Peppino screamed his iconic scream, as him, Gustavo and Brick fell from the sky.