Scourgetooth Confrontation

The next midday, Blizzard, Spruce and Birch went out into the forest again so they could try to expand their territory.

 As they scratched more trees and marked at different places, they noticed that they were just doing the same thing to the territory that was already theirs. 

Seeing that they made a mistake and would have to get their parents to show them how, the three juveniles took a stroll on over to a nearby river to drink some water. 

When they were done, the three of them looked up at the same time and saw another juvenile male wolf standing across the river looking at them. 

He was black and white  dark gray with white streaks in his fur, and he was observing the three wolves with a look of annoyance. 

After the three juveniles crossed the river by stepping on the big rocks, they were at the other side with the other wolf. 

The wolf's name was Scourgetooth, and he had a rough and tough type of attitude when it came to fighting other wolves. 

Just because he wanted to, Scourgetooth lunged at Birch, scratching and biting her as her brothers came to their sister's rescue. 

After fighting him off of their sister, Scorugetooth ran off into the forest. Blizzard and Spruce helped Birch licked her scratches as she got up. Then the three of them went back home.