Family hunt

A few days later, Glacier decided to bring Feather with him and their juvenile pups Blizzard, Spruce, and Birch as they all went out for a family hunt. 

After walking around for an hour, the wolves soon found a small herd of deer. Once the wolves spread out and were in their positions, Glacier and his family quietly sunck over toward the unsuspecting deer herd. 

Then Glacier struck, leading his family to follow him as he ran towards a doe. The doe began to run, signaling to the other deer that there was trouble approaching their herd.

Feather and Blizzard ran with Glacier as he attacked the doe he'd been chasing while Spruce and Birch went after another doe.

Glacier,Feather, and Blizzard eventually took down the doe that they had been attacking as Spruce and Birch were able to successfully bring down a small doe.

After howling together, the wolf pack began to eat their small deer carcass and would drag the bigger one back home.

Once they finished eating, Glacier and his family took a nap outside in the forest. As the wolves slept in the warm, relaxing sun, a red fox cautiouslywalked over to them.

She looked at the bigger deer carcass and snuck over to try and get some if the meat from off of it, when Feather woke up and snapped her Jaws very close to the female fox's face.

With that, the vixne took off running, with Feather close behind her. Feather swung her paw into the female fox's rear paws, making her trip and fall over.

Feather then killed the vixen and went back to her family. Glacier, his sons, and Birch dragged the deer carcass back home.

That way, Feather could catch her breath as she walked home with Glacier and their pups.

Once they got back home, the wolf family drank some cool water from the slow moving River at the bottom of the wooded hill. Afterwards, the wolf pack took a long nap in their den.