22 • Study Time & Exam ????

"You have to go back to Brown for your exam tomorrow." Jeremiah said to Conrad. "It doesn't matter. Im probably gonna fail it anyway." Conrad sighed.

"Nah-uh." I said. "We don't accept that. We're gonna study together!" Belly said confidently. "Study? How? The exam is tomorrow morning?" Conrad said.

"We're gonna study all night. And we're all gonna help." Belly jumped up. "Come on! Let's start now!"

"Oh come on! We just did a lot of work. We at least deserve a Power Nap." Steven said. "Fine. An hour. No more." Belly sighed in defeat.

We all went to bed except for Belly.

"Come on! Wake up!" Belly screamed in our ears. "Jesus!" I yelled covering my ears. "Why?" I whined.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

"What is the powerhouse of the cell?" Steven asked Conrad. "The Mitochondria." Conrad said without hesitation. "Correct!"

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

After hours of studying, and multiple dance breaks and nap breaks, it was finally time to leave.

Conrad sat in the back of the Jeep with Belly. And I sat in the passenger seat while Jeremiah drove.

"Hey! Driver controls the music." Jeremiah slapped my hand away from the console as I tried to change the radio. "No, passenger gets radio control. Focus on the road, dude." I said.

"Dude?" He pretended to be offended. "I love you." I said kissing his cheek. "I know." He said smiling. I gasped dramatically, then changed the channel.

"Oh my god! I love this song!" It was Taylor Swift. I love Taylor!

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January.
And this is our place, we make the rules.
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear.
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home.
You're my, my, my, my
Lover!

We could let our friends crash in the living room.
This is our place, we make the call.
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you.
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever).
You're my, my, my, my
Lover!

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand.
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover.
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue.
All's well that ends well to end up with you.
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover.
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me.
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover!

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever).
You're my, my, my, my...
Oh, you're my, my, my, my...
Darling, you're my, my, my, my...
Lover!"

I sang along as we drove. Jeremiah just smiled. He loved hearing me sing. And I knew that.

"We're here." Jeremiah said, putting the car in park. Conrad took a deep breath. "Everything's gonna work out." I turned in my seat to reassure him.

"Thanks for the ride." He said before hopping out the car. "Good luck!" We all shouted out the window.

He waved back and walked inside. "Where to now?" Jeremiah asked. "I don't know." I looked at him.

"Surprise us." I said. He smirked, "Alright."