Chapter 8 - The Good and The Bad

The updates for this book will be every Monday, Thursday and Sunday of the week. I decided not to update every other day since I began attending college this week and accountancy is a very hard course. Hope you guys understand. :)

_________________________________

When Jamie heard the bell signaling the end of school, he immediately started packing up his stuff. After giving a short farewell to his classmates, he walked out of the room and began heading for the office of The Zanchif Gazette. While he was walking, Jamie looked down at the watch on his wrist and realized that the senior's class, in this case also Keith's class, already ended thirty minutes ago. The young man hoped that the editor-in-chief would still be in the office when he arrived.

He began to walk faster.

__________________________________

As usual, Will had nothing to do than to spy on people's lives. Sometimes it could be boring. Sometimes it could be funny. Sometimes it could be cringe worthy. And sometimes it could be dark.

Will didn't know whether to cry for help or watch in silence because he knew either way that he wouldn't be able to give any form of help. That was one of the disadvantages of being who he is or rather being what he is. Whatever that may be. No one will be able to see him. No one will be able to even hear him. No one except Jamie even knows he exists.

So he just sighed and opted for the latter.

He watched as the male student's body swayed back and forth in the air. A thick brown rope wrapped around his neck. There was still a bit of color on the student's face but because of the lack of breathing and pulse, Will already knew that the young boy was dead. He knew it from the moment he heard the sickening crack that came from the room. Will wished that he had arrived in the dorm room of Zanchif earlier. He wished that he hadn't entered the room at the exact moment when the boy jumped up from the chair, only to kick it down to the floor where his legs wouldn't be able to reach it.

Will wished he could've done something to change the fate of the young boy's life.

Will wished he could've help.

____________________________________

Jamie knocked three times on the door to the office of the school paper then decided to just open the door and enter. He is technically a staff of The Zanchif Gazette now so it shouldn't be a problem to enter the office.

When he entered the room, he expected that a few pairs of eyes will be set on him, the new guy on the job but it didn't happen because for one, there were only two people in the room and two, they were both very busy typing in front of their computer screens. Jamie let out a sigh of relief though when he saw that one of the two people in the room was actually Keith. He didn't even pay any attention to the other person in the room and just started approaching the editor-in-chief.

"Hey." Jamie greeted and when the senior didn't respond, Jamie spoke again. "I'm Jamie, the one you saw earlier this morning."

When Keith still didn't react to him and just continued typing on his keyboard, Jamie rolled his eyes.

"I'm the temporary writer for The Zanchif Gazette."

"Remember? The one you needed to write an important article for the issue next month?"

"I just came here to ask what I was going to write about."

"Since, Finn Pine and Ashley Greene made it seem as though it was very impotant."