Chapter 13 - Black looks good on you

"Lie back on the bed." 

"Uh, what?" 

"Didn't I tell you I wanted to fùck you?" 

Will had no response to offer. He didn't think that Jamie would take his spin of the joke so seriously. 

"It's funny how you acted so cocky just a minute ago and now it looks like you didn't expect this to happen at all." 

'Jamie is definitely right about that.' Will thought. He still didn't say a word to him though. 

"If you have nothing to say, then I suggest you lie down on the fùcking bed." 

Even though Jamie used the word 'suggest', Will knew that it wasn't a suggestion. It was a command. He also knew that Jamie would stop this act if Will wanted him to but honestly, Jamie looked way too hot right now. Just seeing how Jamie was looking at him with those angry but lusty eyes was enough to make him hard. Will guessed that Jamie has no intention of going back to sleep now and it was great how Jamie's wet slicked back hair looked so fucking sexy on him. Will rolled a little on his side so that he was laying down on the bed on his back. His eyes on the guy in front of him. 

Jamie pushed the blankets off of the bed so that the only thing on his dark blue mattress was this pale cute guy. Will was still wearing clothes though, which is actually Jamie's, and the latter wanted to change that. But before he proceeded to take Will's clothes off, Jamie reached for the black handkerchief he had on his bedside table and used it to blindfold his friend. 

"Black looks really good on you." Jamie whispered into his ear and before Will could even realize it he had let out a small moan which made Jamie smirk and in turn made him blush in embarrassment. Then Will felt his friend move away from him on the bed until he couldn't sense where he was anymore. He was about to ask Jamie just that when the latter spoke, his voice coming from the part of the room where his drawers are located. 

"I want to know something new with you today." Jamie told him, after retrieving the lube in one of his drawers. He went back to the bed until he was on top of the still blindfolded young man. He moved his lips closer to the lad's ear. "I'm going to see just how much you can come with just the touch of my hand and nothing more." 

Will feels both kind of happy and sad about that ordeal. He's happy because of course, who could resist a handjòb from a cute guy like Jamie? But on the other hand (pun intended), he wanted more than just Jamie's hands on him especially since he knew how hòrny he was currently feeling. More so, when he then felt Jamie's hands move lower and lower on his body until it was finally between Will's thighs. He immediately bit down on his lower lip, resisting the urge to let out a very loud moan that he knew would only make Jamie tease him even more. This plan was easily short lived when Jamie put his free hand on Will's cheek.

"Stop biting your lip." He said to him and when Will didn't do so Jamie started kissing him. This made Will forget his plan of not giving Jamie the pleasure of hearing him moan because of him. Will kissed him back hard and then Jamie tilted his head up a little so that they could kiss each other better. Jamie pulled awhile for Will for a moment to catch his breath and when he went back to kissing the guy, he started moving his other hand on his crotch. 

"Ah!"

 Will felt himself mentally cringe as the lewd sound came out of his own mouth. It was just that the feeling of Jamie's warm hand on him was what his hard díck wanted. It certainly didn't help that the act that Jamie made surprised Will who, at this point, had all his other sense heightened. Jamie moved his hand faster, gaining more confidence every time he would the slightest sound from Will who was now squirming heatedly beneath him. Beads of sweat starting to appear on his chest which made the blindfolded guy look hotter than he already was. 

 Jamie knew that he initially said that he was only going to use his hands but at this point, he really didn't care anymore. Right now he just wanted to fùck Will's brains out.