Chapter 2 - We look good together

"I've known you for twelve years already."

Jamie wasn't really all that surprised when Will materialized behind him. He was brushing his teeth after taking a bath when he suddenly saw his friend in the mirror. He looked at Will briefly and saw that he had no shirt on and his hair looked wet. It seemed that his friend of twelve years had just finished taking a shower just like him. Too bad Will wasn't fully naked like him.

"Yeah. We've been friends since I was six and you were seven." Jamie stated when he had finished brushing his teeth.

Will nodded.

"And your eighteenth birthday is next week."

"Thursday." Jamie specified.

"Yeah. Thursday..."

Will suddenly started grinning mischievously which made Jamie look at him weirdly. The older boy put his hands around the latter's waist and tugged his naked body closer to his. Will started caressing Jamie's inner thighs that made the younger boy let out a soft sigh.

"What do you want me to do for your birthday?" Will whispered huskily in his ear.

"I don't know." Jamie said honestly, looking directly at Will's eyes through the mirror.

They spent a moment just looking at each other's eyes with Will's hands still around Jamie's waist but that moment was short lived when Will suddenly took his hands off of his friend and unto his wrist.

"Come on."

Jamie followed him out of his bathroom and into his bedroom where Will walked with him towards his wide full length mirror. When Jamie was already where Will wanted him to be, in front of him and in good view of the mirror, the older boy put his hands back to their former place on Jamie's inner thighs.

"We look good together, don't we?" Will asked him while he rubbed Jamie's inner thighs.

The younger man could only nod. The view in front of him was too much to take.

In the mirror was an attractive looking Will, wearing nothing except for black boxer briefs. He had his light blonde hair swiped back which still looked a bit wet from his shower. It made him look like an underwear model. A hot looking underwear model. In front of him was a disheveled looking Jamie who, unlike Will, was completely bare of any clothing. His hair was completely out of place and lust could clearly be seen in his eyes and yet he still managed to look beautiful and innocent. Even though he is far from even being an innocent child anymore.

"Would you like it if I do this to you on your birthday?"

Will moved his hand lower and lower until he finally got hold of Jamie's length. He pumped him once then looked at him through the mirror. Jamie was blushing already, his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. He was biting his lips too. Will always finds it hot when he does that. Unconsciously, he copies Jamie's lip biting and moves his hand over the younger boy's length even more.

"Mmm..."

Jamie immediately let his eyes fall down to the floor in embarrassment. He sounded so lewd when he made that sound. He decided that if Will continues what he thinks he's about to do, Jamie will surely lose a piece of his manly dignity. He decided to firmly put a hold on the arm that's connected to the hand that Will currently has on him. He started tugging the older boy's hand away from him.

But this action only caused a smirk to appear on Will's face. He could easily sense that what Jamie was doing was being done half-heartedly and it was the truth. Jamie didn't want him to stop. He just wanted to appear like he did.

"Jamie, please. Loosen up a bit." Will whispered to his friend in a soothing manner.

He grabbed the young boy's hand and linked it with his own so that Jamie couldn't rid himself of his own source of pleasure.

"Relax and let me do this for you. I know you've had a hard day today."

At last, Jamie loosened up in his friend's arms and when he did, Will started moving his hands. Pleasure started becoming the only thing that Jamie could feel. He no longer had his thoughts on the exam that he took today and maybe even fail. He wasn't even sure if he had any care left to start working on his English thesis. All he could feel at the moment was Will's cold hands on him and it felt great, especially when the older boy helped him through a truly needed orgásm.