The Secret Boy

Hi, I'm Hatsune Miku, I am sixteen and love leeks!
Most Importantly, I love my best friend Rin. However, in a crucial event, her twin brother died 3 years ago.
I felt bad for her and for me. Her eyes were filled with tears and sadness.
i helped her through everything and every day I was there for her. I still feel the emptiness though.
Right now, Rin is happy for the time-being.
"Hey Miku, you ready for school?" Rin asked me.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I replied to her with smiling face.

Even though she looks happy right now,
she goes to Len's grave every day after school, and cries about how much she misses him.
For what i look like, I have twin tails of hair the color dark blue that looks slightly green. I also have blue eyes which match with my hair.

Rin and I walk out of the house then suddenly a car pulls up in front of my house.
Rin here has blonde hair and blue ocean eyes. Which makes boys like her a lot.

"Hey girls, need a ride?" Kaito asked us outside.

"Uh...no than-"

"Of course, Kaito!" Rin interrupted me by stepping on my foot.
Unfortunately, Rin and I got in his car and Kaito drove us to school.

"Have a nice day, 10th graders" Kaito said to us while smiling.

"Thanks, Kaito" I said.

"So have you fallen for him yet?" Rin suspiciously said to me.

"Eh!?...uh...no" I said forcefully.

"He..he" Rin said with a grin.

"Let's get to class. We'll be late." I Said while walking off to class.

" Alright, Miku," she said while sighing and running to my side.
In Class,

" Ok class, we have a new student, he is really shy, and he doesn't talk much.
Come on in." Our teacher Luka said.

"Hello, I'm Len Fujioka. I'm Sixteen," The boy said while walking in.

Len has blonde hair, and he has a little ponytail on the back of his head.
Luka sensei was teaching us English, and I could barely understand it.

Rin suddenly texted me asking who the new boy is in my class.

I just replied with blonde hair and cute.

After class, it was lunch. I walked up to Len and said,
"Hey new kid, Uh I mean Len."

"Eh.....hey .....Miku" he replied.

"Huh? He knows my name. How is that possible?" I said inside my head.

Rin suddenly walked into my classroom for lunch.
I turned to look at Rin. She was shaking like a skeleton, and her eyes were so blank.
I couldn't know if she was spacing out or was dead.

"So ummm...Miku, how's life?" Len asked me.

"Eh? Uh.... Good" I said.
I disregarded the task about Inviting Len to eat so while it was still lunch, I went to the roof.

I was singing the first song that me and my best friends brother made, "World Is Mine."

"I'm the number 1 princess in the whole wide world, you should know by heart how to treat me ... -"

"You're the number 1 princess in the whole wide world, I should know by heart how to treat you~!... I got it." out of nowhere, Len sang with me.

"Eh?...Len..."I said.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" he asked me.

"Well...how do you know the song?" I asked back.

"Didn't we make it together when we were little?" he said, was shocked I-I was losing my mind.

I didn't know what to think anymore.

Only the Len i know, was Len Kagamine....I didn't get it, only I knew that me and Len Kagamine made it.

"What? but......you must be mistaken.... the person I made this with was Len 'Kagamine'.....and .... Len died three years ago..." I said to him.

"I know cause.... I am Len Kagamine....." he said with a smile.

"But.....it can't be.....how!?..." I was thinking and then I fainted.

"Huh? where am I?" I said to myself.

" you're at my house" someone said, and the person was......
FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 2!