1+1=?

So its now our honeymoon and im having fun.

"Miku...so...we have 2 more days until we go back...ummm....do you want to live in japan or America?..."Len asked me.
"Well...i know Japan more than America. So...Japan. "i said with a smile.after that Len and i ate dinner together. Then we went back to our room.Thing is.....we......we....if you don't know. .....Him and i...went up all night. ..if you get what i mean.after the honeymoon, we went to Tokyo meaning Japan.
"I had fun Miku...even on that night"Len said with a smile and i blushed.
"I...i also had fun Len"i said.we got into town and we bought a house there.well days passed and for some reason my stomach was hurting so much i puked.
"MIKU!? Whats wrong? Are you sick or..."Len stopped talking and went out for some reason. And then came back to the bathroom.
"Here Miku try it.."Len handed me....he handed me a pregnancy test !!! (>\\\<)
"O-ok..."i said.when i used it....it...was positive. ....I'm. ..I'm pregnant. ..oh gosh...that means..I'm going to be a mother!....
"Miku...we're going to be parents. ..."Len said with a surprise voice. After we went shopping....for childrens stuff...like a crib and clothes.

We told my brother and Rin.
"WHAT!?"they both said.
"Yeah....I'm pregnant. .."i said truthfully.
"Let me get this straight.....you know you're pregnant but you don't t know if you have one child or two? "Mikuo said.
"Yes"i said.
"Okay..okay...but how can you tell mom and our little brother? You're only 23 years old and you're pregnant." Mikuo said.
"I'll tell him quickly and Hikaru is only 6 years old" i said.
After that i went and told my mom and step dad.
Then, they said okay and months passed and it came to the 9th month.
"Miku...it's almost time..."Len said.
"I know...but...i never did this before. .."i said.
"I know...but....we have twins.....but not yet."Len said as he was trying to hear the baby's kicks.
"Your so cute when you're trying ro hear the baby's kicks."i said while he blushes.
Suddenly i felt like ...something broke or...maybe...oh my god......my water broke.....this is embarrassing. ....anyway...
"Miku we have to i go to the hospital! "Len said loudly.
Chapter 8 coming soon
Ok before i end this chapter. ....i want to know if you guys have any requests for me to do for vocaloid lovers and if you guys like my work cause the person who made me want to make stories is my teacher she is my English teacher she is amazing.anyway any requests just tell me in the comments below. ^.^