Time to pay the price

When Len came in he was confused of what happened.
"Whats go-"
"Uncle!?" Piko yelled.
"Yes what....Piko...whats going on?" Len was asking, before he knew what was going on he was still an angel so Len saw the Aura of death around Piko, also Miku saw it too since she is also a angel.

"Piko, you don't have much to live."

" I know Uncle-"

"that is not what I mean Piko, you only have a year to live"

"what....this can't be...I am only 14 years old."

"Piko it's okay, it will happen to you too" Miku said out of nowhere.

"what?" Piko said.

" oh you don't know do you Piko?" Len said.

" what don't I know?"

" well, the whole family went through....resurrections" Len said.

" wait I'm going to do that too?"

" yes, you got the blood of Miku Hatsune, and Mikuo Hatsune but Miku is now Miku Kagamine."Len said.

" right" Piko said quietly.

" OK now I got to go with Miku to check at the hospital" Len said.

" oh why is that she pregnant?" Mikuo said jokingly.

"uh......" Miku said in a weird way.

" wait....you're pregnant again!?" Mikuo said.

" uh..yeah" Miku said.

" I don't know what I am having "Miku said.

" anyway lets get going" Len said.

"alright Lenny!" Miku said as she ran to his side to leave.

" Piko I'm sorry I didn't tell you"  Mayu said in apologetic voice.

" it's okay I'll be with you again anyway I guess as a angel." Piko said.

" thank you for understanding"  Mayu said as she hugged him. Couple weeks later Mayu came to the hospital room.

" hey Piko!"  Mayu said.

" hey Mayu "

" can.....can we take a picture together!?"  Mayu as she bowed down.

" sure" As he said that they took a picture.{ picture is on the top}

" I'll treasure this"  Mayu said with a happy face. but after two days, Mayu went to the hospital room but she saw no name tag and when she went in, she saw no one in the bed,

" PIKO!?" Mayu screamed.

" Miss, That patient isn't there anymore." the Nurse said.

"what...."  Mayu said as she fell to the ground.

" but here is something that he wanted to give you, Mayu " The nurse said and she left.

"he...wanted to give me this." Mayu said as she opened the letter up

"Mayu I am sorry I lied, my death was suppose to be next year but it came too quick and it sped up and I died today, don't be sad and raise our kid OK?, and I wanted to say, I love you Mayu bye bye

Love, Piko Humaro " the letter said.

" Piko....he wrote this letter for me and our child..." Mayu said as she falls to ground and cries her heart out.

AFTER 2 YEARS

" Uni be careful" Mayu said as she giggled, oh i forgot to mention it her child was a girl named Uni.

Uni has Pink long beautiful hair and she has eyes the color of the ocean.She likes drawing the shape Star, cause she always think of the star as her father.Because her father brought her here to earth and she thinks that a shooting star made her fathers wish come true.

"Mama where is papa?" Uni asked,

" Uni remember papa isn't here anymore, he moved on" Mayu replied.

* Knock Knock*

" Eh?" Mayu said to herself also gets the door.

" Hello, is this the Humaro residents?" Mysterious guys said with hoodie over head.

" i'm sorry but there is no one with that last name except my late boyfriend that died." Mayu said back.

" Oh man, i thought i could get here on time but, i didn't i guess." the man said as he revealed himself as Piko Humaro.

" PIKO!"

Find out later what happens.