Miku with Amnesia!?

It's been 3 months since Len came to our school.
I still didn't tell Rin about Len being an Angel, but I will tell her that Len Fujioka is actually Len Kagamine. Pretty sure that won't freak her out,right?
"Hey Miku, did you do the project for English class?"Rin asked me.
"Yeah I did...but I think there are some mistakes in mine" I replied to her.
"I....I wanted to tell you something Miku, since you're dating Len Fujioka. " Rin told me,
"Yeah Rin ?"I said to her.
"I..I like Kaito Shion!"Rin said to me out loud.
"Wow...I ...ummm...I also have something important to tell you Rin"I said. Here it goes.
"What is it Miku?"Rin asked me but before I could say it,
someone threw a ball at me and my head went spinning and I fainted.

"MIKU!? you okay!?"I heard those words before I went on the other side of my mind.

I woke up in a room with a window to my side, and for some reason I didn't remember my name or... know anyone.
"Miku! Your awake" This girl said. She has short blonde hair with a bow on her head.
"Uh........who are you? I mean...who am I?" I said.
"What...your ....Miku., don't you remember? ...I'm Rin.....Rin Kagamine." She said.
"What happened Rin?...Miku....your Awake..." This guy said....wait...Len Kagamine!
"Len!"I said while jumping onto him.
"Miku....you okay?..."Len asked me.
"Yeah, if Len Kagamine is here then I'm happy!" I said.
"Miku....this guy is Len Fujioka"this Rin said.
"What..but..Len ...looks the same when I saw..him last in the hospital bed."I said and then I saw Lens eyes, his eyes looked like Angels eyes.
"You're dead aren't you Len?...You're an Angel..."I said.
"Wait...you have amnesia and you...still can see through me can't you?"Len said.
"Yeah..."I said.
"Wait...You're.....Len....my brother Len as a Angel?"Rin said.
Yes! I finally remembered her name.
"Yes...i'm sorry. "He said back.
"But right now, the only thing I can do to help to get her memory back is a.....kiss."Len said and without knowing, he kissed me.
My first kiss, it was tender and gentle.It was nice and sweet. It wasn't bitter, it was just right.
"Huh?...Rin...Len"I said and I remembered everything. Then Rin and Len hugged me.
"What happened?"I asked.
"Its nothing Miku"they both said.
"Oh okay...." I said back.
Chapter 4 will come out soon.