Haku and Gumiko Part 4

When i was going home i saw Gumiko and he smiled at me....at me!?...i thought i was a nobody!...so i talked to him.
"Hey...ummm Gumiko..."i said as i blushed.
"Uh...hey Haku" he said as he turned his head looking around.
"So-"we both said.
"Uh...you go first Gumiko"
"No you Haku"
"Really you can go first Gumiko"
"Well....okay....ummm...are you free this Saturday? "Gumiko asked me.
"Uh...yeah why?"i asked.
"We could go out somewhere to eat or like....see a movie...."He replied.
"Uh...ummm....okay...."i said.
"Great I'll go to your door then on Saturday! "He said as he went inside.then i went inside my house and did my homework.
"Mother....why...is it that live can take over you?"i asked my mom.
"It's because it's so powerful it's too much to handle in your heart"my mom replied.
"Really?...cause i got a crush on this new guy at school...his name is Gumiko Megpoid"i said.
"Well Mr Megpoid can see if he's suitable for you"my mom joked about it.After that i went to bed and went to school afterwards.
"Hey Haku why are you being ....different today?"my brother asked me.
"Well.....i have a crush"i said head on.
"Wait...my sister has a crush!?"
"Shhhhh!"i said.
"Oh sorry."
"Anyway his name is Gumiko Megpoid"i said.
"Okay so...you going on a date with him?"My brother said.
"Uh....yeah this Saturday"i said.
"Well good luck!"he said.
"Alright...."afterwards i went home and then i went grocery shopping for my family, it was my turn to do it.
"Eh?...Hey Haku its you"i saw Gumiko as he said that.
"Huh Gumiko.....hey..."i said as i blushed.
"So......tomorrow is the.....hang out..."he said..
I guess that's what people call them?....
"Yeah...."i said.anyway me and him talked Nd we learned a lot of each other.Gumiko than gave me a ring, weird right but ot was beautiful anyway, when i was checking out i went out the convenient store and then somehow. ...i was picked up.
"Hey little girly......you alone?"this guy said.
"Eh...umm let me through"i said to avoid trouble but i just made it worse.
"Hey....i said...are you alone?"he said in an angry way.
"I....i...i am....why?"i said and asked.
"Great...bag her!"he yelled and suddenly i was put in a bag and into a car but when i was grabbed i dropped my ring that Gumiko gave me.then this guy drove off with me inside the car.
POV.Gumiko
Man...i really like Haku...her hair is beautiful. ...the silver hair....when i went out of convenient store i saw the ring that I gave Haku...
"Huh!?...wait a minute. ..."i said to myself. Then i looked at the car that was last seen here and i saw a girl with a bag on,
"Oh no.m..it can't be!"as i said that i ran and i had. Spare soccer ball in my bag and i caught up with the car and i saw Haku.
"Damn its too fast!"as i said that i went and kicked the ball and it smashed the window open. i had a chance and got ontop of the car and then i grabbed Haku and her stuff.it felt like i was holding her like a princess.
"Uh....who are you?...i can't see.."Haku said and then i remembered she still has a bag on her head.
"Oh sorry!"i said and i took it off her.
"Gumiko!?..you saved me!?" She said with a surprised voice.
"Oh....um....yeah..."i said as i did she kissed me!man i am blushing so much.>\\\\
"Thank you..."she said.As she said that i didn't know what was in stored for me in the future.
END.