Pretending Or Maybe Not

As i was getting off the time Machine. I looked and realized. Rin and Len came along with me.

"Guys! What are you doing here!?"

"Well...we wanted to see the world of the other us..." they both said.

"Okay...just remember never touch something that could cause a paradox!" i said crying out loud.

"Alright we won't!" They both said.
As i was walking with both of my cousins i saw, Her...It was my Aunts rival. Neru Akita, she made my aunt suffer so much.
"Huh? MIKU!Hey how are you?" She came over to me.
"Uh i'm okay(?)" I answered
"So i was planning to get stuff over at the convenience store do you want to come?" She asked,
"Uh....sure but i need to get going somewhere first." I said as a lie.
"Alright ill be here waiting!" She said as i walked away.
After 10 minutes i saw My Aunt my greatX5 Aunt.i hid so it wont cause any problems.
I looked back and Neru wasn't there-Wait! This...oh no! My Aunt is gonna be kidnapped!
I knew what i had to do even if it took me back to the future!and then leaving my cousins here!
I ran and ran until i got to Len Kagamine, my uncle.
"Miku.. i didn't think you'd come here-"
"Uncle! I'm from the future and Miku-your Miku is gonna be kidnapped by Neru!" I said frantically.
"H-how?" He asked.
"I know my past i'm the reincarnation of Your Miku, but it's a millennium in my time. Also i know you can come back  3 years later and I'll stop with this kind of crap right now. If i don't do this, my future might not come true and i won't exist now go save Miku!"I Persisted.
"But we might not make it in time how can we-"
"I Got it already Uncle." I said while my transporter came in a flash.
"Come on it can time travel but also transport anywhere." As i said that he hopped in and so did i.
I put in the location of where she was and so we got there right in time but Uncle Len sacrificed himself.
He opened the door and jumped down just to get stabbed right in the heart.
"Len!" My aunt cried.
But i heard him say his last words as Miku Hatsune never saw me. I saw Len disappear and so i knew it was true.
This is how my story is gonna begin. How i got my love and my adventures.